New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally, all achievements and medals...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Hooray, I finally completed all achievements in BF3. A big fuck you goes out to the Rambo achievement, as it was some of the worst grinding to be had in this game on consoles.

I never want to see Metro, Grand Bazaar, Seine Crossing or Nosehair Canals again.

Ask me anything.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I never could get 3 more multi kills on xbox,got them alot on pc because of more players

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yeah, I imagine it's a lot easier on 64 player servers. Sometimes just finding 4 people in the same place can be hard, let alone get lucky enough to kill them all in 0.8 seconds for a multikill.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Unzips Pants*

Does this look infected to you?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yes, amputation would normally be the way to go, but how do you cut off something that miniscule...?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

And yes, I got the reference...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The reference?

You mean classic Frost? Very Happy

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I want to get all assignments, but I suck as a jet pilot so that's not going to happen. I've got 72/75 of them...btw, I'm on 360.

Missing:
"Get to the Chopper" - at 5/25 destroying MBTs and I don't get in choppers much(plus I always seem to disable it and then someone else blows it up).
"Maverick" - at 0/50 with jet kills and 0/25 with destroying scout helis and jets
"Rambo" - at 4/5 on multikills..was at 0/5 just a couple weeks ago...got one by c4ing a full LAV, one by getting a chopper with an igla, and one by c4ing a building with 4 people in it, don't remember how I got the other one.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I finally got the Rambo one the other day,forget on what,maybe Metro rush with c4ing the mcom ha

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Bama Psycho wrote:I want to get all assignments, but I suckthem...btw, I'm on 360.

Me too.

Bama Psycho wrote:
"Get to the Chopper" - at 5/25 destroying MBTs and I don't get in choppers much(plus I always seem to disable it and then someone else blows it up).

Yeah, that one kind of pissed me off. Just grinding really.

Bama Psycho wrote:

"Maverick" - at 0/50 with jet kills and 0/25 with destroying scout helis and jets
"
More grinding. AS might help with the first 50.

Bama Psycho wrote:
"Rambo" - at 4/5 on multikills..was at 0/5 just a couple weeks ago...got one by c4ing a full LAV, one by getting a chopper with an igla, and one by c4ing a building with 4 people in it, don't remember how I got the other one.

My first of the 5 was me taking down a full scout heli with another.

2 full transport choppers on Noshair Canals with IGLA, during the same match no less and within 5 minutes of each other.

1 7-man multi kill on Grand Bazaar with Kamikaze C4 while attacking B on the first base of Rush.

Last but not least, the last was Rush on Metro. Kamikaze C4 while attacking B on third set of M-Coms.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I finally got the last multikill I needed about a week ago, and since then I've got 2 or 3 more. Don't think I can grind enough between now and BF4 to get the tank destroys from heli and the jet kills(I did manage to get 3 jet kills in one match, which for me is great since I suck in the jet). Looks like I'll be at 73/75 on the assignments.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

why?

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

I've got a different goal I'm trying to reach before BF4 drops and it means staying out of helicopters and jets...wanting to get all attachments unlocked for all guns and I still have 19 guns to go to finish that off(not bad though considering a little over a month ago I had 39 guns left). If I finish that with enough time to spare I may grind for the "Get to the Chopper" assignment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum