6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

infadel117

infadel117

^
|

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

you download the nexus mod manager, and then download mods using the mod manager to activate them (You play the game by going through the NMM first.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

delete System32 (stupid bloody bloatware), put Ice Cubes on your motherboard (mods cause heat bro) and make sure to give your PC lots of power by cutting the power cable before the adaptor and plugging in straight into the mains, that should give it enough juice.

trust me, my son works at Bethesda and this is what he said you should do.

infadel117

infadel117

@art last time i kept saying it couldnt get permissions you need to be more specific

@adli good plan but please take a video of what happens when you do it first so i dont mess up Razz

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:@art last time i kept saying it couldnt get permissions you need to be more specific

@adli good plan but please take a video of what happens when you do it first so i dont mess up Razz

sure, its hosted at Lemonparty dot org, go check it out Smile

infadel117

infadel117

lies i know whats there genesis showed me

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Meh I prefer Revelations

More explosions

Wacco

I don't have skyrim, but I assume it's the same for new vegas. Download mod, unzip mod, place folders in corresponding folders in Skyrim's Data folder. Paste the meshes inside the meshes folder, etc and place the .esp in the main data folder, push data files in the launcher and check the mod you want

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Wacco wrote:I don't have skyrim, but I assume it's the same for new vegas. Download mod, unzip mod, place folders in corresponding folders in Skyrim's Data folder. Paste the meshes inside the meshes folder, etc and place the .esp in the main data folder, push data files in the launcher and check the mod you want

Its not

Its even easier than that

You just download the mod manager and it installs them all for you through that

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

topic should be called "can i get step by step instructions on how to use google"

sorry but i couldn't help myself Laughing

seriously kman... don't be lazy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/00if6ryMqU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

first video to pull up when i search "step by step instructions on how to use skyrim nexus"

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:
Wacco wrote:I don't have skyrim, but I assume it's the same for new vegas. Download mod, unzip mod, place folders in corresponding folders in Skyrim's Data folder. Paste the meshes inside the meshes folder, etc and place the .esp in the main data folder, push data files in the launcher and check the mod you want

Its not

Its even easier than that

You just download the mod manager and it installs them all for you through that

its basically Steam, but for mods.

Steam installs all steam games for you, and the mod manger installs all nexus mods for you.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

infadel117 wrote:@art last time i kept saying it couldnt get permissions you need to be more specific

Are you running it as the administrator? Sometimes files are not accessible unless you claim them as the administrator.

Here's how.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/11841-run-administrator.html

Wacco

Damn, that's awesome. I hate doing it manually.

infadel117

infadel117

sweet now that its working which mod would you recomend for making skyrim run better

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

reset all the things

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Unofficial Skyrim Patch
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19

This is a must.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1GGGE_enGB378&sugexp=chrome,mod=14&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=nexus+mods+that+make+skyrim+run+better

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/700865-mods-to-make-skyrim-play-better-on-a-craptop/

seriously Kman, google takes less time than asking people.

infadel117

infadel117

but asking people annoys them so much more Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:but asking people annoys them so much more Very Happy

thats a fast way to be ignored Kman.

infadel117

infadel117

so is not talking
and how the hell has frost only posted *twice* on this thread

infadel117

infadel117

thanks for the help by the way half of my suggestions on google are either crap or meant for a mac

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Lol, so what method worked Kman? Was it an administrator issue like I mentioned or was it something else?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

do you have an Nvidia card or ATI?

infadel117

infadel117

admin thingy
right click and it says run as admin, that site you posted didnt work for me

infadel117

infadel117

Alpha Brit wrote:do you have an Nvidia card or ATI?
uuuuummmm....

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

type DXDIAG into run or the start menu.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

hmmm, weird. But it was the administrator thing, good to hear it worked though even if the site didn't work.

May I ask what kind of character you plan on playing Kman? are you the spell type, or the melee type? Sword and Board, 2H, or sneaky dagger/Bow player?

I got a few mods that may be good for you.

This mod right here, if you want to experience some truly epic battles and make skyrim feel like a war zone with the imperials really duking it out with the storm cloaks, I recommend this mod if your PC can handle the extra load.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9494

WARNING! The mod above could make things EXTREMELY difficult if you're not a veteran player, especially if you boost the NPC count. It took me at least 7 times to get into the damn dungeon where the Jagged Crown is because there were like 20-30 Imperials guarding the entrance (Unlike the normal 8 or 10 in Vanilla)

infadel117

infadel117

Nvidia

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:Nvidia

http://www.geforce.com/Optimize/Guides/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-tweak-guide/#1

boom, try some of those out. i was checking that guide out to see how well the 630m could play Skyrim, albeit with hefty RAM and CPU backing it up Razz

infadel117

infadel117

sneaky dagger/bow/spell/greatsword/tobuscus type
if that makes sense

infadel117

infadel117

it says to download one of their drivers

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:it says to download one of their drivers

oops, wrong page (my bad). i was meant to link this one: http://www.geforce.com/optimize/guides/five-fast-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-tweaks-guaranteed-to-make-your-game-look-even-better/

infadel117

infadel117

lol

infadel117

infadel117

so after all the shit im putting on my computor right now i could probably move from medium graphics whith messed up shadows to high graphics with normal settings?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

infadel117 wrote:so after all the shit im putting on my computor right now i could probably move from medium graphics whith messed up shadows to high graphics with normal settings?

drop the shadows down in quality and you can get higher settings for the others. also, turn of AA and just use FXAA, i heard that helps with performance Smile

infadel117

infadel117

k right now im download
holy shit WTF
nvm it went back to normal

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

kman is better troll than frost

true story

infadel117

infadel117

only when i need to be