Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

How cool is this? A modder took up a suggestion of mine for a Companion mod!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

This guys mods are great, I love his companion mods, I have every single one of his that he's made thus far. About a month ago I tossed the idea out to him that a female breton paladin/cleric like character would be a nice touch to his collection. The majority of his characters have been of the Nord variety, with his most recent additions being a Kajjiit, Red Guard, and Wood Elf.

Well, he messaged me on the nexus forums saying that he's almost done with the new character, and that it's now his new favorite Very Happy. She can turn undead and heal herself and the player! I certainly can't wait to be running around slaying the vile undead with this new mod.

If you have skyrim on PC, please download this guys mod and endorse him. He truly is a cool cat Smile

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17823

Pictures of her thus far.

How cool is this? A modder took up a suggestion of mine for a Companion mod! Mira

How cool is this? A modder took up a suggestion of mine for a Companion mod! MiraFace

infadel117

infadel117

consider it downloaded

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Be sure to download the other mods he mentions on the nexus if you want her to look like the picture Kman. You can also marry every single one of his companions Very Happy

I just tossed him another idea for a companion for all of you "evil" Dragon Born players out there Wink

infadel117

infadel117

is his stealth companion the one at the swindlers den

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I have yet to go meet her to be honest, I primarily roll with either his lightning mage Shyvana (League of Legends fan WOOT!) or his ranger companion Leona. I think she's at the swindlers den. you may want to ask him on the nexus, he's answered every question of mine thus far, don't see why he wouldn't answer yours Smile.

Oh, if you like the ranger look, this is a good armor mod too Very Happy

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/3994-1-1326528251.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3994

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

does he make 'intelligent' companions? ie ones that dont decide that a sneak attack = going loud and subsequently blow my cover.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

from my knowledge, when I sneak attack with my other toons, they don't attack until I do. Let me try it out and I'll verify. But since I've been playing my paladin, I don't sneak to much so I'm not sure.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

thats the main reason i hate companions, they never understand that i want to sneak attack and stay hidden. they always attack when the enemy is alerted, but unaware of where i am.

and that often ends badly for the companion unless they are Boone. Boone is a pimp-cannon.

infadel117

infadel117

Alpha Brit wrote:thats the main reason i hate companions, they never understand that i want to sneak attack and stay hidden. they always attack when the enemy is alerted, but unaware of where i am.

and that often ends badly for the companion unless they are Boone. Boone is a pimp-cannon.
i got a mod for that

infadel117

infadel117

sorry to say but that armor mod you gave me makes three different armors turn entirely bright purple Razz

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

Artimise Flare wrote:I have yet to go meet her to be honest, I primarily roll with either his lightning mage Shyvana (League of Legends fan WOOT!) or his ranger companion Leona.

leona is also a league champion

Thumbs up

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I just tossed another idea to Scrabbulor

It's inspired by Warcraft's Death Knights to an extent.

The exact opposite of the paladin, this follower is for "evil" dragon born. They typically wear orcish, ebony, or daedric armor and wield 1h axes/swords or 2h axes/swords

They favor frost magic, and rely on necromancy and life stealing techniques. Further more, they are usually at war with the order of stendarr and the Paladins.

Would you download a companion like this? You seldom see, if at all, evil followers. most are neutral or of the good variety.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i dont do companions, but most of them are goody-goody.

plus the VoS do fuck all as it is, even if you are a vampire/werewolf/daedra worshipper. it would be cool to actually have them hostile towards the player without it being in self-defence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum