We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Doctor Who Companion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Doctor Who Companion Empty New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:25

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xIwTm081t30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Shocked

Giggity.

2New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:26

Pariah

Pariah

oh dear...just wait. Moffat will ruin her.

3New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:40

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

aWW....I like amy

4New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:42

Pariah

Pariah

imo, Rose is the best companion there was.

5New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:47

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

what matters is that nobody likes Donna.

Donna was a major fail, i reckon they cast Catherine Tate simply because her show was doing well in the UK at the time.

6New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:48

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:what matters is that nobody likes Donna.

Donna was a major fail, i reckon they cast Catherine Tate simply because her show was doing well in the UK at the time.

where as Billie Piper was there because she was a famour pop star. Though she actually became a good actress too.

7New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:50

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah I am the only one out of my friends that LOVED Rose.
I also happen to be the only one who isn't obsessed to death with Tennant.

They all think Tennant was perfect and had no flaws and was the best doctor ever.

Don't get me wrong Tennant was aGREAT Doctor. But his last 5-6 episodes were horrible. His Doctor began to suffer from a horrible bout of God Syndrome, which no Doctor has ever done before. And his Regen was one of the worst Doctor regens out there.

He was a Great Doctor don't get me wrong. But his last few episodes were him not actually behaving like a Doctor.

So far I think Smith is the best out of the series reboot. But Eccelston will always be my favorite right beneath Tom Baker. LOVE TOM BAKER

8New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:51

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah wrote:where as Billie Piper was there because she was a famour pop star.

i never knew that until now Razz

Last edited by The Adli Corporation on 2012-03-25, 14:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derped up the quoting)

9New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:54

Pariah

Pariah

Roy Drage wrote:Yeah I am the only one out of my friends that LOVED Rose.
I also happen to be the only one who isn't obsessed to death with Tennant.

They all think Tennant was perfect and had no flaws and was the best doctor ever.

Don't get me wrong Tennant was aGREAT Doctor. But his last 5-6 episodes were horrible. His Doctor began to suffer from a horrible bout of God Syndrome, which no Doctor has ever done before. And his Regen was one of the worst Doctor regens out there.

He was a Great Doctor don't get me wrong. But his last few episodes were him not actually behaving like a Doctor.

So far I think Smith is the best out of the series reboot. But Eccelston will always be my favorite right beneath Tom Baker. LOVE TOM BAKER

I love both Rose and Tennant. Tennant was awesome to me, and the god complex actually added a lot of depth to the ongoing story for me. I appreciated it as a subtle mechanism, and honestly I did love how he pulled off the Doctor's immortality and isolation. Rose was just so cool and interesting, and she's the only companion the Doctor fell in love with. After watching Doomsday and spending a half hour crying on the couch with my best friend Laura (not ashamed to admit this) I could never dislike her.

but Eccleston was a superbadass. Beyond regular badass, he went further.

10New Doctor Who Companion Empty Re: New Doctor Who Companion 2012-03-25, 14:59

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

New Doctor Who Companion Fanart-cosplay-the-doctor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum