New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cloud saves on the xbox are a pain in the ass -__-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

EVERY fucking time I go to download an add on or something it acts like it starts the download (I just watched Dawnguard get to 10%,so I go to the dashboard) then I check the status and BOOM it's fucking gone =/ ...

I had to delete the incomplete thing,then go to my download history and redownload it again.Then it takes fucking forever on the active download screen to actualy start the download,it just keeps having this spinning symbol saying "syncing cloud storage"

it even took FOREVER for my HDD to show up on the storage screen.....and whenever I turn my xbox off the damn thing won't shut off till I unplug it.The lights stay off,but the fan still blows....strange and cheesy.

Anybody else have these damn problems?I just looked on google and saw nothin but complaints for the cloud sync thingy lol....I'll just get a flash drive and fuck the cloud service Evil or Very Mad

on the plus side,Dawnguard is downloading quick as fuck, 1% per second.....more than I can say about that lame ass huge BF3 update *cough I mean new maps hidden as update so we get 10kb keycode*

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum