You are not connected. Please login or register

The Funniest Shit ever

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Funniest Shit ever Empty The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-03, 06:33

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

God this guys Humor Voice and hate for George Lucas is just Hilarious lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FxKtZmQgxrI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/FxKtZmQgxrI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-03, 14:55

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

This is pretty great. It helps me put a finger on just exactly why I fucking hated all 3 of the newer Star Wars movies.

I actually fell asleep half way through the 3rd one on opening night, woke up at the end because a bunch of people dressed as stormtroopers started cheering.

I would have walked out of the first one but was with other people, I did go out for several smoke breaks during it though. Mad

Absolutely hate them.

3The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-03, 23:20

Metalzoic wrote:This is pretty great. It helps me put a finger on just exactly why I fucking hated all 3 of the newer Star Wars movies.

I actually fell asleep half way through the 3rd one on opening night, woke up at the end because a bunch of people dressed as stormtroopers started cheering.

I would have walked out of the first one but was with other people, I did go out for several smoke breaks during it though. Mad

Absolutely hate them.
I have to admit the first 2 were pretty bad but the 3rd one was actually a decent movie.

4The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-03, 23:32

All three of them were bad. The only parts worth watching were probably the last twenty minutes of the third movie, just so you could see how Anakin becomes Vader.

5The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-04, 03:39

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah just go watch 3 in a Cinema and start singing the Roof is on Fire at the End Very Happy

6The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-04, 03:51

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Thanks a lot Frost, I ended watching that dude's reviews for two hours. I have to get up for school in three hours.

7The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-04, 03:55

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Did you watch the One for Episode 2 or Avatar?

8The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-04, 03:58

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

No, I watched his reviews for Episodes 1 and 2. Hilarious stuff.

9The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-04, 04:01

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I know

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!

10The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-04, 13:36

Majora1988

Majora1988

His Star Trek ones are funny too.

Love Mr. Plinkett's reviews.

11The Funniest Shit ever Empty Re: The Funniest Shit ever 2010-10-05, 04:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Havent Watched Start Trek yet hes Reviewing Dark knight Next i was curious to see if anyone hated it as much as i do

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum