New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man why do cops gotta be sorry as hell?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Man I thought I was gonna fuckin die/get shot/go to jail.........sorry ass 5 jacksonville cops came up to me bout to pull their gun and kept tryin to say I was drunk and what was I doin standin outside (was waiting for taxi).I don't even think the palestine police are that sorry....they took my pocket knife too >:[[.Then they dropped me off in the middle of nowhere by the neches river >:[[

had a dr's appointment in another town....

had a panic attack but I guess who wouldn't with 5 glocks about to shoot you... Embarassed

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

You know, they don't have a right to search you. If they took your knife you probably consented to a search or they violated your rights.

Rotten blue menace....

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I didn't consent to anything they just took it Sad 30 bucks down the drain

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

http://www.aclu.org/drug-law-reform-immigrants-rights-racial-justice/know-your-rights-what-do-if-you
Should have gotten some badge numbers man.

Pariah

Pariah

Go for it dude, be a total asshole to the authorities!

I kid. Just don't go overboard.

At least they're not like the Serbian police. Here, they don't even arrest you. They just set an automatic bribe and beat you until you pay it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I wanted to tell em something but I think if I did I'd be sittin in the jail for god knows how long...I think I'd rather be homeless than in jail,very depressing.

I really think 99.9% of the stereotypes for cops are true.I've never seen/met a good one....they're always very mean people on a power trip....but I guess all you need to become a cop is a GED and a bad attitude.They can't go get any real criminals but they gotta mess with me. They kept sayin I was talkin too slow but after being in the 100 degree sun for over an hour I'd guess anybody would be a little dazed

Pariah

Pariah

Cops are by and large a positive force, but the individuals are mostly cocksucking gypsies. If you're not white, they already profile you. Maybe it's not as bad in some parts of the country, but I've never really seen a fair cop. And here in Serbia, the only difference between a cop and a thief is the colour of his clothes.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

As a friend to several cops, I have to say that the power tripping cops are a minority, but somehow always the ones most encountered.

And Tapia, you can not become a Deputy with a GED, has to be highschool.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Rolling Eyes they said they don't need a consent to take weapons because it's for their safety.Talked to the chief a little while ago and he claimed the cop "forgot" to give my knives back to me when they dropped me off in the middle of nowhere....supposed to mail em to me.Just the usual bs of him sticking up for the cops and claimed I'm too paranoid (well with that many cops coming up to me after being in a daze from the 100 degree+ heat,I think anybody would be worried) ...blah blah blah

wish I had money for a lawyer dude....

he claimed I didn't "have" to accept the ride to the middle of nowhere by this neches river....I would bet my life on it that if I had refused I'd be sittin in some rinky dink ass jail right now waiting on a court date that could take months/years with no money to bail me out...

advice from mr tapia : small town cops suck,they can't go after the real criminals....I heard that jacksonville town I was in is the cocaine/meth capital of east tx. anyway Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum