Picking up the Galaxy S3 tomorrow!

+3
JrTapia1991
Gary Effin' Oak.
chunckylover53
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

Happy. I am finally getting rid of my old lame messaging phone for my first smartphone.. And what a phone it is i got to try it out in store and i am just blown away, me and the rep both joked about my old phone and reworked my plan for me and my brother. It's pretty neat the new plan is $50 for each line unlimited minutes+text data speeds get slowed down at 2GB. However you pay full price for the phone so you put some money down +full tax on the full price so they can just put a fixed amount on your bill for 20 months untill it's paid off, or you can just pay it off whenever to lower the bill.

I feel like a little kid, i am excitied to go pick it up tomorrow.

Nice. I was looking at the GSIII but it is just way to expensive and I do not like that US carriers gimped it.

chunckylover53

Tom wrote:Nice. I was looking at the GSIII but it is just way to expensive and I do not like that US carriers gimped it.

Gimped it how? I know the U.S. version has 2gigs of ram instead of 1.

Gary Effin' Oak.

Gary Effin' Oak.

I still have the Galaxy I....im jelly.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I still have a brick phone

chunckylover53 wrote:
Tom wrote:Nice. I was looking at the GSIII but it is just way to expensive and I do not like that US carriers gimped it.

The US version has the S4 cpu while the international version has exynos quad core. The cpu performance for each is around the same but the gpu in the exynos is about twice as good. Then the US version also does not have the good DAC made by Wolfson. It is an amazing phone though and the main reason why i am not getting it is because I fine with my nexus s right now.

chunckylover53

Tom wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:

The US version has the S4 cpu while the international version has exynos quad core. The cpu performance for each is around the same but the gpu in the exynos is about twice as good. Then the US version also does not have the good DAC made by Wolfson. It is an amazing phone though and the main reason why i am not getting it is because I fine with my nexus s right now.

Ah ok, i am sure i won't be able to notice a differance anyways.

chunckylover53

Well i picked it up around 11 and have been messing around with it since.. It's crazy.

Zillah

Zillah

I bought a 4s today

chunckylover53

Zillah wrote:I bought a 4s today

Isn't the new one suppose to be in a few months?

Zillah

Zillah

its just been rumored. plus my old phone was an iPhone 3g from about 4 years ago, I couldnt stand using it any longer it was soooo fucking slow

chunckylover53

Yeah my last phone was about 4 years old.. I feel your pain Zillah! Mine wasn't even a smartphone on top of that.

Zillah

Zillah

it was my moms old one. then last week my friend dropped it on the sound/vibrator select switch, so every time i would even touch that side of the phone it would vibrate....

chunckylover53

Zillah wrote:it was my moms old one. then last week my friend dropped it on the sound/vibrator select switch, so every time i would even touch that side of the phone it would vibrate....

Friends... All they do is break our stuff.

chunckylover53

Just ordered an otterbox.. I am excitied i love this thing already.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm waiting for the new iPhone...if it doesn't come out this fall I will be pissed. My iPhone 4 broke about two months ago and I have an HTC Inspire that my mother-in-law had. I HATE it so much!!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

fanciest phone I've had was one of the sony slider or lg vu....was really nice texting on a touchscreen.Took some getting used to,but, I loved it

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Love my Galaxy S II. The first app I'd recommend is Swiftkey, beats the crap out of the default android keyboard.

Duck

Duck

I just bought the galaxy sII a few days ago... it and all of its accessories are half off because the SIII is coming out so soon from now. Almost got a 4s but no 4g lol what a joke.

chunckylover53

Shaymojack wrote:Love my Galaxy S II. The first app I'd recommend is Swiftkey, beats the crap out of the default android keyboard.

I'll definitely check it out, thanks so far i just downloaded a speed tester.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum