Half Life 2: Episode 3 - Leaked Concept Art

+2
Chewy
Patrick Star
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JwbdJVZtM8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chewy

Chewy

So 5 years later, and all we've got is leaked concept art.

Sounds about right.

I wonder what's up with that thing at 3:05...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

mother of god....I don't think it's ever coming out....

I want left 4 dead 3 damn it >:3

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

L4D sucks. Fun for the first day and then... Bleh. Gimme some HL3.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I loved Half Life! I kinda forgot about it honestly. I assumed that there wouldn't be another one.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

after watchin this I really wanna get the orange box on 360 again....and portal 2.I loved portal that came in the orange box,always wanted to get portal 2......it's only been out for like a year and is still 30 bucks tho -__-

Shaymojack wrote:L4D sucks. Fun for the first day and then... Bleh. Gimme some HL3.

This

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

God, do you all remember how much fun the gravity gun was? total blast. I remember one time i was bored so I gathered up just and made a little fort out of barrels and pieces of wood lol.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Terry Corp. wrote:God, do you all remember how much fun the gravity gun was? total blast. I remember one time i was bored so I gathered up just and made a little fort out of barrels and pieces of wood lol.

not sure if pun....
Also there's a little game called Garry's mod you should check out if you liked building stuff.

grader

grader

Vaporware.

People are going to shit themselves if this is ever announced.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum