You are not connected. Please login or register

MGS HD Collection

+2
Dropped Da Soap
Grey
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MGS HD Collection Empty MGS HD Collection 2012-07-04, 20:55

I got this for Vita and Im replaying 2 right now, and then 3 right after. Wow the memories.....although I still hate Raiden as much as ever.

2MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-04, 21:53

Grey

Grey

I started with 3... I beat it while trying to get all the frogs. I missed one goddammit. And I know exactly which one.

3MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-04, 22:01

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Aww boo-hoo achievement whore cant get his achievement

4MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-04, 22:07

Snake Eater is the best one in my opinion. Its certainly my favorite.

5MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 00:06

Khfan60

Khfan60

Sym im pretty sure the HD collection has the substance version of MGS2, so you can play as snake.

6MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 00:42

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've had it on the 360 for awhile,beat MGS2,started and finished the first mission in MGS3,was burned out tho by then.Was following the frog location guide on youtube.Good game tho,Snake Eater is my fav too.I actually heard Peace Walker was bleh.It's supposed to have multiplayer but I heard it's laggy and you have to keep re-inviting people after every mission

7MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 01:10

Grey

Grey

Miles Edgeworth wrote:Aww boo-hoo achievement whore cant get his achievement

Nope. I want the stealth camo

8MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 10:33

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I have Snake eater for PS2 still lol. It is a pretty sweet game though.

9MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 11:36

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Terry Corp. wrote:I have Snake eater for PS2 still lol. It is a pretty sweet game though.

same I also still have MGS2:S

10MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 13:29

Khfan60

Khfan60

Grey wrote:

Just stamina drain the Fear. Boom, stealth camo.

11MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 14:09

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Khfan60 wrote:
Grey wrote:

Just stamina drain the Fear. Boom, stealth camo.

the fear...that's the sniper right? if so that's not the camo he's talking about. I'm pretty sure he means the one that makes you essentially invisible and see through like in MSG2. Only way to get it is to shoot all those green frogs or catch a super rare snake that can only be found in one specific spot. Not 100% on the snake thing though but thought I had read that on gfaqs or something.

12MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 14:35

Khfan60

Khfan60

Nvm, im a dumbass. You get spider camo from stamina draining the fear(he's the guy who shoots the arrows at you btw, no the end). Either way the spider camo is incredibly good if you can handle the stamina loss.

13MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 14:58

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Khfan60 wrote:Nvm, im a dumbass. You get spider camo from stamina draining the fear(he's the guy who shoots the arrows at you btw, no the end). Either way the spider camo is incredibly good if you can handle the stamina loss.

right he's the spider guy. I thought you were talking about The End because if you can sneak up on him and hold him up you'll get the moss camo which will give you 90-100% camouflage in most grassy areas and it'll restore your stamina if you lay in the sun I think or maybe if you just lay still...I forget now since it's been quite awhile since I've played.

14MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-05, 19:12

Khfan60

Khfan60

I've never gotten the end's camo before. I really suck at his fight, he always sees me before I find him. >_>

Also never finished him early.

15MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-06, 07:42

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Khfan60 wrote:I've never gotten the end's camo before. I really suck at his fight, he always sees me before I find him. >_>

Also never finished him early.

He has a few set spots that he always runs between. What you have to do is get in a good camouflaged spot (80-90%) near one of the places he usually goes to and if you wait long enough without him seeing you he'll actually fall asleep then just sneak up on him and boom you've got moss camo. I think you might have to kill his bird for this to work though since I think if his bird is flying around near him it'll wake him up if you try and get close. I usually like to wait on top of the waterfall type thingy for him. I usually get him pretty easily up there.

16MGS HD Collection Empty Re: MGS HD Collection 2012-07-06, 13:44

Grey

Grey

I just followed him around, flanked him, and stalked up to him (using the d-pad).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum