+3
asdf
chunckylover53
Grey
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grey

Grey

I would love to play co-op Peacewalker with youse guys.

chunckylover53

I think i might but it depends on what i have at the moment because i think it's comeing out in november and i'll have SR3 and BF3 to play. Also i heard it's gonna be 50.

asdf

asdf

What systems is it for? MGS is my favorite game series EVAR!!!!111!!1!!on11oneoneoneo11oneon1eoneQQWERASDFONASFone!!1!

Grey

Grey

360. it comes with MGS 2, 3, and Peacewalker. Strange how 1 isn't in there. I'm sure they'll release a second collection with 1 and 4 in it.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Never played any of the series before, but heard they were good.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

chunckylover53 wrote:I think i might but it depends on what i have at the moment because i think it's comeing out in november and i'll have SR3 and BF3 to play. Also i heard it's gonna be 50.
This...definitely want to play it at some point but might wait a while before I pick it up since so many other games are coming out around the same time.

asdf

asdf

Rainbow War wrote:360. it comes with MGS 2, 3, and Peacewalker. Strange how 1 isn't in there. I'm sure they'll release a second collection with 1 and 4 in it.

Ohh, never mind then. I have all of the games already for PS, PS2, and PS3. It's going to be really difficult to release 1 or 4 in a digital collection anytime soon. 4 is too recent and still has many portions under contract by various entities and MGS 1 is an original that also will be hard to release for the same reasons.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

maybe, ive got my time taken with FO:NV, and BF3 is in the pipeline.

i havent thought of any games past that point though, so if ive got the money i might be tempted Smile

Khfan60

Khfan60

If I have enough money I'll definatly buy it.

chunckylover53

Rainbow War wrote:360. it comes with MGS 2, 3, and Peacewalker. Strange how 1 isn't in there. I'm sure they'll release a second collection with 1 and 4 in it.

It's for PS3 aswel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum