Shinma
Twitchy
JrTapia1991
Ante
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Frostbyrn
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Empty Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup 2012-07-23, 02:00

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Am I weird for having never tried this or is it just an American thing?

Also que Tapia talking about he loves Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup and regaling us with his memories of it Very Happy

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I would lovethis shit right now! Cou l d have something t o do with the $60 t QA b I ran at the bar, but I'm hungry,.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*Hands Kalei a big Sub full of Steak,Melted cheese and Jalapenos*

Ante

Ante

I've had grilled cheese and I've had tomato soup, but I've never had them together.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's good Razz

if you don't have any soup,you could also just dip the cheese sammach in ketchup....almost tastes the same as the soup lol

Twitchy

Twitchy

It's 3:42 am, and now my mom is gonna yell at me for making grilled cheese and tomato soup. Thanks Frost.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If you need help finding the kitchen I know a good map Very Happy

Shinma

Shinma

I'm not really a soup person, so I've never tried tomato soup. I have had grilled cheese with ketchup though. It's aight.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I know it sounds weird but, grilled cheese sammach with apple slices cooked in it as well as bacon in it,dipped in tomato soup is good as hell......tried it out at an ex's house when her parents made it one night,and it was like heaven lol

infadel117

infadel117

Frostbyrn wrote:Am I weird for having never tried this or is it just an American thing?

Also que Tapia talking about he loves Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup and regaling us with his memories of it Very Happy

the fuck
pick one or the other man thats just weird

Pariah

Pariah

It's just an american thing. I didn't like it.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I like both these things, so this actually sounds pretty good.

Pariah wrote:It's just an american thing. I didn't like it.

Its soooo good

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

now I want one with bacon in it......yummmmm

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:
Pariah wrote:It's just an american thing. I didn't like it.

Its soooo good

I think I just detest tomatoes, unless they're fresh and in salad. But hey, whatever you like man.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hate tomatos,but love ketchup and tomato soup is pretty good Razz

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Grilled cheese with cinnamon applesauce on top...try it. Absolutely amazing. Ehat got me hooked on it like, eight years ago and I've never gone back, haha.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

>:3 I'll try it out haha

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm telling you, it's awesome. Try it for sure!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Grilled cheese and tomato soup is a staple of lunchtime meals for me. Great mix together

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i usually go with buttered toast and tomato soup.

i assume grilled cheese is cheese on toast, in which case i don't think i would like that mix Razz i love them, but not together.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

urgh that reminds me I never tried that cream of chicken and something else I think Terry said was good as hell before.....when i was talking about using manwhich with some hamburger meat and noodles I think it was my mom made,ghetto home-made goolash I think she called it lol

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

The Adli Corporation wrote:i usually go with buttered toast and tomato soup.

i assume grilled cheese is cheese on toast, in which case i don't think i would like that mix Razz i love them, but not together.

Not exactly, it's cheese melted between two slices of toast, usually cheddar and usually in the oven. Nothing fancy, but oh so good...

I don't think there's a person that has spent part of their childhood in North America that doesn't know and love it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:

Not exactly, it's cheese melted between two slices of toast, usually cheddar and usually in the oven. Nothing fancy, but oh so good...

I don't think there's a person that has spent part of their childhood in North America that doesn't know and love it.

oh, they are called cheese toasties in the UK.

that sounds quite good actually Smile

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

The Adli Corporation wrote:

oh, they are called cheese toasties in the UK.

that sounds quite good actually Smile

Cheese toasties? Seems like a classic case of cultural differences in naming there.

Like fries and chips.

Or cigs and f ags.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Cheese toasties? Seems like a classic case of cultural differences in naming there.

Like fries and chips.

Or cigs and f ags.

its a pain in the arse a lot of the time Razz

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Cheese toasties? Seems like a classic case of cultural differences in naming there.

Like fries and chips.

Or cigs and f ags.

*Ass

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yep silly Americans naming things weird

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

ya bloody wanka Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Bugger me tits Tapia its wanker

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

It sounds like wanka though.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Like fries and chips.

Or cigs and f ags.

*Ass

Laughing

JrTapia1991 wrote:ya bloody wanka Razz

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TbF6mV2f52Y?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oKxnKhem2bw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You but it fast reads Wonka

Looks like he is calling someone a pedophile inviting children to a seemingly abandoned chocolate factory

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum