Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I'm currently on my 6th bologna and cheese sandwich...

+12
Patrick Star
Zillah
Frostbyrn
Khfan60
Ars Diaboli
Artimise Flare
Grey
Heebs
Cubist Castle
JrTapia1991
chunckylover53
Ante
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ante

Ante

... in about 4 hours. So I'm currently on my 6th bologna and cheese sandwich... 2458268739

Let's discuss our weird eating habits.

chunckylover53

I forget how they spell it cheezeit? cheeze it? either way.. If i eat some of them i can't stop eating them. Even if i am full i just can't stop eating them idk why...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm addicted to poweraid and always eat sammach,hot pockets,tacos,steak,quesadilla,buritto,burger,pizza rolls,ramen noodles,banana

Very Happy I have a high metabolism

I'm about to make a pastromi sammach >:3

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Gross, dude.

To be honest, however, I almost have to have hot sauce on everything.
...and as I get older, I want hotter and hotter sauces. I think I'm ruining my mouth.

Ante

Ante

JrTapia1991 wrote:I'm addicted to poweraid and always eat sammach,hot pockets,tacos,steak,quesadilla,buritto,burger,pizza rolls,ramen noodles,banana

Very Happy I have a high metabolism

I'm about to make a pastromi sammach >:3

Dude, yes. *High-metabolism-bro-high-five-secret-handshake*

I eat whole large pizzas and wash them down with 2 liters of soda in one sitting. I go through those family boxes of Pizza Rolls in 2 days.

It sucks because it's so expensive, but it rocks because I still only weigh 125 pounds.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

shit I'm only 150 and never gain a pound

*secret high metabolism shake*

Very Happy it literally doesn't matter WHAT I eat...if anything,I'll lose a couple pounds lol

Heebs

Heebs

i really used to like bologna, now i cannot eat it at all, or smell it. one whiff and i feel ill.

i like to make peanut butter and jelly oatmeal with soymilk (cow milk is gross), and i like pineapple pizza. nothing else, just pineapple and very little cheese. oh, and i practically drink chipotle Tabasco, so delicious. i will put that shit on practically anything.

Grey

Grey

I can't stop eating poptarts.

chunckylover53

Wish Bear wrote:i really used to like bologna, now i cannot eat it at all, or smell it. one whiff and i feel ill.

i like to make peanut butter and jelly oatmeal with soymilk (cow milk is gross), and i like pineapple pizza. nothing else, just pineapple and very little cheese. oh, and i practically drink chipotle Tabasco, so delicious. i will put that shit on practically anything.

soymilk taste like water...

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I never care for bologna in sandwich's, though the cold cut combo at subway is quite tasty.

Weird eating habits? Not sure I have any other than I can't eat chocolate (well certain chocolates like kit kats and stuff like that).

Grey

Grey

I hate bologna. I don't like the taste of cold hotdogs.

I also can't stop eating those little party mints. The crunchy ones.

Heebs

Heebs

chunckylover53 wrote:soymilk taste like water...

i have never had plain soymilk, i drink vanilla soymilk. *shrugs* tastes fine to me.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Pasta. I love pasta. And I can eat anything, no matter how much and I'm still sitting at like 54 kilos. About 120 pounds I think.

There's plenty of thing I could eat for days though. Pizza, pasta, quesadillas, tacos, etc.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Why is Bologna spelt like that? It just... odd.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

lol when I first saw bolagna I was like what the fuck is "bowl-log-nuh" ?!!!!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What is Bologna

I think it might be what my Country called Luncheon

Also Pastrami is known as Corned Silverside or just Corned beef most people are too lazy to distinguish the two

Also i cant really eat anything Chocolate Heavy either Artimise but thats more to do with how i had bad Dental hygeine as a kid and am too afraid of the Dentist to get my Cavitys filled in

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Very Happy A grilled cheese sammach and some tomato soup sounds so good right now

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I could go for some new england clam chowder myself. yummy Smile

Heebs

Heebs

i'm eating granola and yogurt for dinner, because i just did 30 minutes of hellish yoga and i don't feel like cooking. or moving. or breathing.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

time for another pastomi sammach Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its Dinner here im waiting for my parents to get back with a Large Meat lovers pizza for me Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

gimme Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

They just got back

Time to eat all that champagne ham,Pepperoni,Italian Sausage and bacon all drowned in Stringy Mozzarella cheese Very Happy

Wonder if its got a BBQ sauce swirl or not

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

nom nom Razz

Grey

Grey

Speaking of cold cuts. Anyone know the name of that Jewish meat that starts with a B? I want to go to my local butcher, but I don't want to look like an idiot.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You mean Briskit?

Zillah

Zillah

Awww yeah brisket. Yumm.

My unhealthy eating habits are hot dogs, nutella, frozen pizzas, quick trip taquitos, burger king, burger king, peach-o's and coke. Lots of coke.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Hooked on Phonics Bear wrote:Awww yeah brisket. Yumm.

My unhealthy eating habits are hot dogs, nutella, frozen pizzas, quick trip taquitos, burger king, burger king, peach-o's and coke. Lots of coke.
nutella is actually healthy for you
The more you know!

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah but there's a lot of sugar and fat in there I bet. I hope I'm wong though!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I live on Coke

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

cokes good Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

Yeah and instant coffee when I'm out of coke...

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

for as big as i am,idont eat alot. but i have an addiction for drinking milk, especially chocolate milk.

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

My favorite pizza had to be pepperoni and pineapple...kinda craving one now.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Pineapple and jalapenos. Best. Pizza. Ever.

Grey

Grey

Frostbyrn wrote:You mean Briskit?

Yup. Was watching the History Channel about cold cuts, and this came up. Looks delicious.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

I didnt read all the posts but theres a place near where i live and they have the best pizza. me and a buddy went once and we got 2 extra large pizzas and ate them.

p.s the pizzas are about 25 inches. Then we got more.

I cant eat much at my moms for some odd reason but when im at my dads i just dont stop.

Elraptor

Elraptor

Vinyl Scratch wrote:... in about 4 hours.

Let's discuss our weird eating habits.
Well, I ate four garlic burgers yesterday, but that was probably due to the quantity of alcohol I was consuming in between. The alcohol may also explain why I stayed up until 6am and didn't awake until about an hour ago.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum