JrTapia1991
menacinglemon
Siren
Twitchy
Pariah
Frostbyrn
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Might be a little racist... Empty Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 03:26

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

But if you are in an english speaking country you should at least have to speak english so a normal person can understand and understand fucking english to work in a fucking service industry

Might not be a big problem in the states but in NZ I swear every fucking cashier is indian or asian and cant speak bloody english

Not a big problem in the States? LOL

Its a huge problem here.

I agree though.

Pariah

Pariah

this is an ENORMOUS problem in the States. Too many solely-spanish-speaking people, its gotten to the point where on vacation in California, we couldn't find a single english speaker for hours. Everything was in Spanish.

Twitchy

Twitchy

All of you can shut the fuck up until you've been to Toronto. You won't find a white person there.

Siren

Siren

It's a huge issue O_O'

Back when we visited the fam in NYC more often...the taxi cab drivers....I swear one started taking us into the burrows and out of the city because he couldn't understand what Penn State was o.e

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Geez im a pedophile and even I know where Penn state is Very Happy

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

lol Conker you are from Toronto...I am in Ottawa from sept to August 2013 to finish college, sup.

But in Victoria, BC its all asian, native, european. In that order

but the asian people have been in canada for a very long time and all speak english and mandarin so its all good.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Laughing my whole town is pretty much illegal immigrants or ladies with beards working at walmart,or crackheads Laughing

Zillah

Zillah

Conker wrote:All of you can shut the fuck up until you've been to Toronto. You won't find a white person there.

Haha i was just at the toronto airport a few hours ago... its definitely true there as well

I wish I knew Spanish, it would be so handy

10Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 08:31

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

[quote="Zillah"][quote="Conker"]All of you can shut the fuck up until you've been to Toronto. You won't find a white person there.[/quote]

Haha i was just at the toronto airport a few hours ago... its definitely true there as well

I wish I knew Spanish, it would be so handy[/quote]

you were at an international airport...and the lack of european (white) people where lacking...of course durr...but ya Toronto does emulate that airport though

11Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 10:03

Zillah

Zillah

^Im speaking employees

12Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 10:05

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

ohhhhh okay...ya then even more true...some are not helpful...I fly out and in for when coming to Germany (toronto the last time and when I got back. And Montreal the other 5 times I have flown(

13Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 10:11

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Don't know what everyone is talking about. In Amurica, I speak Amuricans. Spanish people I know speak Italian, or at least they work in Italian resturants making me some French Toast for breakfast, hamburgers and French Fries for lunch, and pizza for dinner.

14Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 10:31

Duck

Duck

New Hampshire lol. Whitest state in the union. There were 10 black kids, 2 indians, and 5 mexicans in my entire school of 1200 kids or so. The only place I've ever heard spanish here is Margaritas.

15Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 14:02

Khfan60

Khfan60

New York: where I was forced to take spanish for 4 years because of the large amount of spanish people everywhere. What a waste of time, i'd have rather learned a useful language like Latin or something.

Oh, and my school says that being bilingual will land you a job over someone who is more experienced and doesn't speak a second language. lolnoway

16Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 15:15

Twitchy

Twitchy

menacinglemon wrote:lol Conker you are from Toronto...I am in Ottawa from sept to August 2013 to finish college, sup.

But in Victoria, BC its all asian, native, european. In that order

but the asian people have been in canada for a very long time and all speak english and mandarin so its all good.

I don't live in Toronto, I'm about an hour away. But I used to go there a lot. And I think I'm going to University in Oshawa, but that's not until like 2014, maybe 2015 :p

Zillah wrote:
Conker wrote:All of you can shut the fuck up until you've been to Toronto. You won't find a white person there.

I wish I knew Spanish, it would be so handy

I feel bad for you, airports are bad enough xD

17Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 16:45

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

COOK wrote:New York: where I was forced to take spanish for 4 years because of the large amount of spanish people everywhere. What a waste of time, i'd have rather learned a useful language like Latin or something.

Oh, and my school says that being bilingual will land you a job over someone who is more experienced and doesn't speak a second language. lolnoway

lol...same bullshit here except mine was 2 years,and I don't remember any of it...

I'm sorry dude but I think if they come here they should learn english and I'm half mexican.It shouldn't be the other way around.Why don't they make em take 2-4 years of english?

I guess they would cry discrimination

18Might be a little racist... Empty Re: Might be a little racist... 2012-07-25, 21:29

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

At least you didnt have to take Maori

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum