Twitchy
Frostbyrn
D
FuzzyWuzzy76
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

We have all seen em. The classics such as Terminator, Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Gone with the wind >_>....Basically what are your favorite movie quotes of all time.

Mine are a tie of either

Apocalypse Now= I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' **** body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

or....

Godfather= "Good. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

Double post I know but I forgot about this one. Every father should show this to his boy imo (a course at the right age).

Scent of a women= Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, I'm too fuckin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prosthetic for that. You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are... executin' his soul! And why? Because he's not a Bairdman. Bairdmen. You hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, FUCK YOU TOO!

D

This topic is way overdue.

I'll def contribute to this at some point, just not this second though. Good call.

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:This topic is way overdue.

I'll def contribute to this at some point, just not this second though. Good call.

Thanks dude

D

Dr. Weir:I created the Event Horizon to reach the stars, but she's gone much, much farther than that. She tore a hole in our universe, a gateway to another dimension. A dimension of pure chaos. Pure... evil. When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was alive! Look at her, Miller. Isn't she beautiful?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Whats that from D00MSDAY sounds familiar

Also

Ace Levy: Sir, I don't understand. What goods' a knife in a nuke fight? All you have to do is press a button, sir.

Career Sergeant Zim
: Put your hand on that wall trooper. PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL!

*Zim throws a knife and hits Ace's hand pinning it to the wall

Career Sergeant Zim
: The enemy can not press a button... if you have disabled his hand. Medic!

Twitchy

Twitchy

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHA FUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHA FUCKIN PLANE!"

"ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!@"

D

Frostbyrn wrote:Whats that from D00MSDAY sounds familiar

Also

Ace Levy: Sir, I don't understand. What goods' a knife in a nuke fight? All you have to do is press a button, sir.

Career Sergeant Zim
: Put your hand on that wall trooper. PUT YOUR HAND ON THAT WALL!

*Zim throws a knife and hits Ace's hand pinning it to the wall

Career Sergeant Zim
: The enemy can not press a button... if you have disabled his hand. Medic!

Event Horizon.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Everything Yoda ever said

Wacco

FuzzyWuzzy76 wrote:We have all seen em. The classics such as Terminator, Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Gone with the wind >_>....Basically what are your favorite movie quotes of all time.

Mine are a tie of either

Apocalypse Now= I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' **** body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

Apocalypse Now is potentially the best movie ever.

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

Twitchy wrote:"I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHA FUCKIN SNAKES ON THIS MOTHA FUCKIN PLANE!"

"ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?!@"

lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Anybody like We Were Soldiers?

Erkeric

Erkeric

Same scene as Twitchys

Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like!
Brett: What, I-?
Jules: [pointing his gun] Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN. I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker. Say what one more goddamn time.
Brett: He's b-b-black...
Jules: Go on.
Brett: He's bald...
Jules: Does he look like a bitch?
Brett: What?
[Jules shoots Brett in shoulder]
Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
Brett: No!
Jules: Then why you try to fuck him like a bitch, Brett?
Brett: I didn't.
Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marsellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

Pulp Fiction
Best movie ever

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lol yeah its good Very Happy

Anyone remember the one where Samuel L Jackson is a Chemist and spends the entire Movie in a Kilt?

Holy shit, an Event Horizon quote.

That's one of the few horror movies that actually gave me the heebie jeebies.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas:

Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel. Total loss of all basic motor skills. Blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue. The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it. You approach the turnstiles and know that when you get there, you have to give the man two dollars or he won't let you inside. But when you get there, everything goes wrong. Some angry rotarian shoves you and you think "What's happening here? What's going on?" And you hear yourself mumbling...
"Dogs fucked the Pope... no fault of mine."
Ether is the perfect drug for Las Vegas. In this town they love a drunk. Fresh meat. So they put us through the turnstiles and turned us loose inside.

D

The Cramtron wrote:Holy shit, an Event Horizon quote.

That's one of the few horror movies that actually gave me the heebie jeebies.

EH is a certified classic. I may have to do my next mini-review on it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

*After killing the Vampire queen*

So did all the Girls she turned into Vampires Change back

Yep looks like it but are they still Lesbians?

*The Girls Start making out with Each other*

DAMN IT God really likes Screwing with me i mean next ill be Getting Boned by a Gay Werewolf

*Scene Cuts to a Gay werewolf Howling at the moon*

^If you're quoting Vampires Suck, I'm going to have to slap you again.

No one on earth should ever have seen that movie.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No i was Quoting Lesbian Vampire Killers Very Happy

FuzzyWuzzy76

FuzzyWuzzy76

The Cramtron wrote:^If you're quoting Vampires Suck, I'm going to have to slap you again.

No one on earth should ever have seen that movie.

I have heard quite a bit of bad reviews about it lol seems a lot like date movie.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Should have known they would make a Big Budget Twilight Spoof Sooner or later

If it's a parody, and it's not produced and directed by Mel Brooks, then it isn't worth shit, these days.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Futurama is the Shit Very Happy

So funny it keeps getting Cancelled and Reappearing Very Happy

D

Reassembling myself was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Osterman... did you really think it would kill me? I have walked across the surface of the Sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all. But you, Adrian, you're just a man. The world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest termite.

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
[Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Love Watchmen the Scene were Mr Manhattan tries to Gang bang Silk Spectre is funny lol

D

LOL yeah. Imagine the possibilities if you had Doc's powers.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Giant Blue Dong Slaps? Very Happy

When I was in Vietnam and a 1,000 screaming ****s came over our line, we didn't call the police, we reacted.

~ Gran Torino

I can't watch that movie without shitting my pants laughing at all his racist remarks.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

"Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself"

Doc Holiday from Tombstone.
It's also my quote in my highschools 10 year reunion album Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

What we need now is a Starcraft Movie that would be filled with all kinds of Awesome Quotes

Though i fear they would Anthropromorphise the Zerg or at least try to give them some Humor or something

*An Entire Group of Siege Tanks comes over a Ridge*

*Zerg 1 Looks at Zerg 2 with an Oh Shit Expression*

Zerg 1:Jibber Jibber Jibber *Pees Pants*

Zerg 2:Jibber Jibber Jibber *Gets Blown up by Tank and makes the R2D2 woooowww noise while flying 20 feet in the Air*

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RNFH6AMDJes?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RNFH6AMDJes?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"Like I said before. I was beaten. I was battered,tired and neaten by a detective John Hobbes. It's disturbing that you were alive for a thousand years and you realize that you're actually going to die, because some self-righteous cop thinks hes gonna save the fuckin' world. Yes, a demon can die, and Hobbes finally knew how to beat me at my own game. Oh, I forgot. I was gonna tell you the time I "almost" died, seeya 'round."

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

What is that from?

Fallen. Denzel Washington. Great movie.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

YOU...ARE....A...TOY!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum