Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syms tat thread( new pic at end of 2nd page)

+8
HydrasBreath ♜
infadel117
Frostbyrn
Pariah
chunckylover53
The Adli Corporation
JrTapia1991
Ron Swanson
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/sym0017-Incubus-p-7565.html

Not exactly like this, but very similar.

Going to put some color in it, and make her face look softer.

What do you think?

Last edited by Mr. Lundegaard on 2012-08-08, 16:53; edited 2 times in total

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Explicit art! I can't view that on my work comp!..... seriously I can't view it here at work its considered explicit

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

nice! it looks like it would go good on a forearm

JrTapia1991 wrote:nice! it looks like it would go good on a forearm

Thats where Im getting it haha

Really its explicit? There is no nudity.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terry Corp. wrote:Explicit art! I can't view that on my work comp!..... seriously I can't view it here at work its considered explicit

Syms tat thread( new pic at end of 2nd page) ULKEvqyzQUiPB908bK0Apg2

Twisted Evil

Thats a good gif

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

boobies

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Thats a good gif

tactical explict imagery!!!

i think i managed to lock someone out of the SeC at work a while ago, by adding a flagged image to my sig so he couldn't read any threads i had posted in XD

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

oh yea wasn't it zillah?fuck fuck fuck was banned at his school lol

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

JrTapia1991 wrote:oh yea wasn't it zillah?fuck fuck fuck was banned at his school lol

that was it.

good times Very Happy

chunckylover53

It looks like it has kind of an awkward feel to it, but overall not bad.

Pariah

Pariah

not really my kinda thing, but I imagine it'll look good on you. Nice choice Sym.

What do you mean awkward out of curiosity?

I wish me had more tattoo fans on here. I feel like the only one Sad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I want both sleeves but never had like an idea exactly what I wanted

chunckylover53

The face is kind of rough (but you said you'd have it a little differently) it seems like something that's going to need a lot of room to show the little details, do you know the exact measurements of what you think you'll get it at?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I can see the gif, I just can' open Sym's page. i don't know its wierd, I also can't read "truth and rumors" on Sports Illustrated >_>

chunckylover53 wrote:The face is kind of rough (but you said you'd have it a little differently) it seems like something that's going to need a lot of room to show the little details, do you know the exact measurements of what you think you'll get it at?

Yea I will be having my artist fix the face. I want it to look much more feminine. Its going to be about 6 inches long, fill the rest of the spot of my forearm.

JrTapia1991 wrote:I want both sleeves but never had like an idea exactly what I wanted

Ive just about got my arms filled now. After this one, Im going to have my artist do some sleeve work with smoke and fire on my left to tie my wolf and dragon tats together.

They are damn addicting. Not for everyone though thats for sure.

Terry Corp. wrote:I can see the gif, I just can' open Sym's page. i don't know its wierd, I also can't read "truth and rumors" on Sports Illustrated >_>

Can you see this one?

http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/VM040504-%22Freedoms_Scream%22_Skull_with_American_Flag-p-6144.html

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

[quote="Mr. Lundegaard"]
Terry Corp. wrote:
Can you see this one?

http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/VM040504-%22Freedoms_Scream%22_Skull_with_American_Flag-p-6144.html

nope, I think because the site has some explicit stuff I can't view anything on it Sad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

use a proxy server Razz

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You do know Incubus are males right?

Your tat is packing a surprise Very Happy

Also the nose is really pointy is that what you mean by softening up the face?

Frostbyrn wrote:You do know Incubus are males right?

Your tat is packing a surprise Very Happy

Also the nose is really pointy is that what you mean by softening up the face?

Yea the face will be totally redone. I dont like it at all.

But the rest of the tat is just about perfect with what Ive had in mind for a few years.

Yes I know the literal definition is a succubus. But I dont really care about the actual name of the tat, its the art that I love.

infadel117

infadel117

art is good.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Now you are just posting for the sake of posting

Im going to need your whore license and registration please

infadel117

infadel117

never..........................................................................................ok fine

Haha

infadel117

infadel117

here you go frost
Syms tat thread( new pic at end of 2nd page) Whore_10

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Thats not Official at all its a cheap shitty forgery

For one thing it doesnt even have the official seal of the post whoring council or the Signature of the chairman

infadel117

infadel117

damn you caught me citizen
what will i ever do

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Lets just say where you are going you better hope the soap aint slippery

infadel117

infadel117

your not a mod anymore you cant send my there
and who uses soap anymore water by itself is just fine

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im the chairman of the council of distinguished whores

I can send you to be examined by top men....top men.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Looks pretty killer Sym. I'm a big tattoo fan even though I don't currently have any.

Crombie

Crombie

More important than the subject matter; What shop and artist will be doing it?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

wish there was a real tattoo shop in my town,there's only crappy homemade stuff here >__> they don't even use good ink,it fades fast

Crombie wrote:More important than the subject matter; What shop and artist will be doing it?

Ill be going to my main artist for this one. The same guy who did the reaper tat I posted. He is really good.

Syms tat thread( new pic at end of 2nd page) Tat

Done yesterday

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

wicked man! Is there any particular meaning behind it?

Shinma

Shinma

I'm into tattoos as well, but I haven't gotten any yet lol. First thing I want to do is get a sleeve of all the colossi from Shadow of The Colossus and the weakness glyph on my neck or shoulder. I'm trying to get my cousin to do the design for me, but I've yet to find a good reference pic of the colossi for him to work from. Somewhere down the line, I'll get "Shinma" on me somewhere also. I have a few other ideas, but those are my main ones.

HydrasBreath wrote:wicked man! Is there any particular meaning behind it?

Yup

All my tats have a meaning

It describes myself how I fell internally all the time. Split between good and evil, constantly pulled both directions. Which is what the tat signifies.

Shinma wrote:I'm into tattoos as well, but I haven't gotten any yet lol. First thing I want to do is get a sleeve of all the colossi from Shadow of The Colossus and the weakness glyph on my neck or shoulder. I'm trying to get my cousin to do the design for me, but I've yet to find a good reference pic of the colossi for him to work from. Somewhere down the line, I'll get "Shinma" on me somewhere also. I have a few other ideas, but those are my main ones.

I didnt get mine first till I was 22 as well, so no rush haha. Now I got over ten.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:wicked man! Is there any particular meaning behind it?

Yup

All my tats have a meaning

It describes myself how I fell internally all the time. Split between good and evil, constantly pulled both directions. Which is what the tat signifies.

Thumbs up

Nice! Cool tat for sure.

Thanks I like it. It might be my favorite on so far.

I decided on getting the Incubus next month. Cant decide if I want to put it on my leg or the back of my arm.....hmmmmm choices...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Thanks I like it. It might be my favorite on so far.

I decided on getting the Incubus next month. Cant decide if I want to put it on my leg or the back of my arm.....hmmmmm choices...

Yeah that's probably part of the reason I don't have any yet...I never know where I want stuff.

Thats the hardest part for me. I usually have my wife help me.

MADEWITHROBOTS

MADEWITHROBOTS

I think it's a pretty great image, and the meaning behind it is cool.

Hope it goes well, man Cool

Thanks Robots

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'm setting up an appointment to get my next one tomorrow after work. Don't know when I'll actually get it done, as I'll have to make sure I have the design right and everything first.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum