Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would anyone be interested in a borderlands 2 4-pack?

+2
Pariah
menacinglemon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Edit: Sym bought the 4-pack on steam, if you want a copy for $40 pm him.

Last edited by Tom on 2012-07-26, 21:45; edited 1 time in total

I would be interested. Im sure Ante would be as well.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

i may be interested

Im buying this game for certain and this is a really good deal. We could do it through PayPal.

This game is Steamworks I think anyways so it will activate through Steam.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

ya its now available on steam for pre order. The problem is it takes 5-8 days for my paypal to recieve money....damn canadian banks

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Im buying this game for certain and this is a really good deal. We could do it through PayPal.

This game is Steamworks I think anyways so it will activate through Steam.

Actually the game requires steam.

menacinglemon wrote:ya its now available on steam for pre order. The problem is it takes 5-8 days for my paypal to recieve money....damn canadian banks

Time is not really a factor. Its still like two months away from release.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

oh ok lol

Tom do you want to keep track of this?

Its an awesome deal.

I will do it for sure.

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Tom do you want to keep track of this?

Its an awesome deal.

I will do it for sure.

Deal expires this weekend so we have time. My issue though is that amazon does not except paypal, so someone would need to either foot the full price of the pack on amazon and be reimbursed through paypal or do something like buy an amazon e-giftcard for the exact amount and send it to the buyer so they only need to pay for themselves and not the entire order.

Hmmm if we could find 4 people to do it I could front it. I dont mind as long as everyone remembers to pay me lol.

So we have 4 days to figure it out.

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Hmmm if we could find 4 people to do it I could front it. I dont mind as long as everyone remembers to pay me lol.

So we have 4 days to figure it out.

No everyone would need to pay you before you buy it. I am just hoping that the 10% code i am getting from amazon is not tied to my account because I can not front the cost.

Well I just got the code and it is already tied to my account. I can not front the cost, and I doubt I will by the time it expires on August 2.

Im still willing to do it. If we can find enough people interested.

Is this for the DD versions?

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Im still willing to do it. If we can find enough people interested.

Is this for the DD versions?

Yes it is. Each copy also comes with the premiere club.

Do you have a link? I cant seem to find it on Amazon.

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Do you have a link? I cant seem to find it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-2-Pc/dp/B0050SZ836/

Just go under PC download and 4-pack. With my extra 10% discount the pack comes to the same total I said in my original post.

Pariah

Pariah

I'm really interested, but I think I might have to pass. I operate mostly with cash.

I would give you guys a few weeks to give me the cash.

Fuck it I will front the cost and let you pay via paypal. Safer for me and everyone else.

Pariah wrote:I'm really interested, but I think I might have to pass. I operate mostly with cash.

Sorry I just do not trust cash being sent in the mail. I have heard (and seen) it stolen in the mail so many times.

Pariah

Pariah

Completely understandable Tom, that's why I said I'd have to pass. I'll probably end up getting it on xbox anyways Smile

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:I would give you guys a few weeks to give me the cash.

Sym if you bought borderlands goty on amazon you would also have the extra 10% off. We could also just go through steam and you could host, but the cost for each person would be $40.50 and I am pretty sure that you would immediately be able to gift everyone the game, along with one copy being on your account.

Tom wrote:

Sym if you bought borderlands goty on amazon you would also have the extra 10% off. We could also just go through steam and you could host, but the cost for each person would be $40.50 and I am pretty sure that you would immediately be able to gift everyone the game, along with one copy being on your account.

I already have Borderlands GOTY.

How do you want to do this?

Am I buying it or you?

It would take me a week to paypal the money if you bought it though.

I see the same deal on Steam too

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:
Tom wrote:

I already have Borderlands GOTY.

How do you want to do this?

Am I buying it or you?

It would take me a week to paypal the money if you bought it though.

I will buy it if it is through amazon. If I buy it everyone would have to pay me before August 5th though, so if someone flakes I can cancel the order. We could also just go through steam if everyone else wants to do that, i can understand wanting to obtain the game right when you pay someone and not having to wait until release to get a key.

Will Steam let us gift the game if its not out yet?

Im thinking of just buying the 4 pack on Steam and gifting it to everyone that wants in.

Pariah wrote:Completely understandable Tom, that's why I said I'd have to pass. I'll probably end up getting it on xbox anyways Smile

Now why would you go and do a crazy thing like that?

OK

I bought the 4 pack on Steam.

Heres the deal.(pretty simple)

If you want a copy its only 40 each. So basically you are saving 20 bucks off release price. I have two copies left. First two to PM and let me know will get them. All you have to do is send me the 40 on Paypal, and Ill gift you the game through Steam.

Ante

Ante

I'd love to do this, but I already have the Ultimate Loot Chest Edition preordered (the joys of having friends at Gamestop.) This is a really neat idea though, and something we should keep in mind for future Steam games multiple SeC'ers are interested in.

Thumbs up

OK no problem. Thanks for letting me know though.

StormEye

StormEye

Whats the cut from Paypal?

I'll add that on top of the price.

infadel117

infadel117

a 4 pack?

infadel117 wrote:a 4 pack?

Basically 4 copies of the game at a cheaper price.

Looks like I got 1 copy left now guys.

infadel117

infadel117

Tom wrote:
infadel117 wrote:a 4 pack?

Basically 4 copies of the game at a cheaper price.
Would anyone be interested in a borderlands 2 4-pack? Cryfac10
thats beautiful

Alright down to one copy left. Tom and Storm got a copy. Rockin!

Duck

Duck

im thinking about it. already spent like 200 dollars on video games this year though.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

i would...would be willing to wait 5-8 business days for my paypal to go through

also it would be 40 cdn

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

if you wouldnt mind waiting I will take the other

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

screw it! I added funds to paypal just now...so 6-8 business days (mon-fri are business) and it will be there. Just tell me how to send funds from paypal

menacinglemon wrote:screw it! I added funds to paypal just now...so 6-8 business days (mon-fri are business) and it will be there. Just tell me how to send funds from paypal

I will hold the last copy for you.

Just PM me when your funds are there and we will set it up.

Youll be getting the last copy.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

kk

Good deal. Glad this worked out for everybody.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum