Duck
infadel117
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hell yea. Cannot wait.

infadel117

infadel117

i can wait Very Happy

No you shouldnt. It it going to be great. Ive already got it downloaded on Steam.

Duck

Duck

what's darksiders like? Looks like a whole lot of hack and slash to me, or like God of War, but I haven't played an action game like that in a long time and I've never played God of War either.

Its much more Zelda than God of War. The combat is hack and slash though, for sure.

There is a huge emphasis on puzzle solving in dungeons with new abilities and skills, just like Zelda.

Also exploration, major RPG mechanics and the combat is really fun.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've heard good things about it, but never played myself. I will keep an eye on this game because i might just get it if I have the extra money.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I think I'm going to rent this one too. Rented the first and well I liked it mainly for the art style used. Loved Joe Mad when he did comics.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I finally watched some gameplay the other day on youtube and it looks much improved over the PS2 graphics of the first game......looks pretty decent.That whole 100 wave arena thing looks cool.

Might get it if I get some extra money here soon Wink ,idk. Also might get Borderlands 2 haha or hell a bigger hard drive Very Happy

infadel117

infadel117

its a cool series but i'll just wait until my step dad gets it he loves the series

Duck

Duck

yeah you should just save up for some more peanut butter

chunckylover53

Sleeping dogs too.. Can't wait not sure how long it'll take amazon to get it to me.

chunckylover53 wrote:Sleeping dogs too.. Can't wait not sure how long it'll take amazon to get it to me.

Yea I have that pre ordered too.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

anybody get it and get very far?I thought about getting it,but I might hold off until Borderlands 2,besides Borderlands 2 and RE6,no game interests me really till Dead Space 3....which sadly seems to be turned into an action game instead of being scary

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum