You are not connected. Please login or register

Darksiders 2 is REALLY good

+3
HydrasBreath ♜
Shinma
Ron Swanson
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-17, 18:12

If you liked the first, I could not recommend this game enough.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm thinking about getting it at some point. Maybe wait for a price drop or to find one at the pawn shops or something.

Its a really long game. Im 11 hours in and only about 1/4 of the way through the game. Worth full price IMO.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I should probably try to find/play the first before I worry about buying #2 Very Happy

Shinma

Shinma

I've been stranded at my dad's house for like 2 weeks cus he's moving and he needed someone for heavy lifting. Haven't been able to pick it up yet.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah I've seen gameplay and it looks to be pretty sweet. Will probably pick it up at some point.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it does look pretty good and worth the money....usually stuff like god of war was like 7 or 8 hours,but this is supposed to be like 40 hours

hmm....was going to get it the night it came out,but I'm trying to save for Borderlands 2 Razz

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Shinma wrote:I've been stranded at my dad's house for like 2 weeks cus he's moving and he needed someone for heavy lifting. Haven't been able to pick it up yet.

if you can't pick it up, you need to do more heavy lifting.

So this game is incredible.

So far its my favorite game of the year, and Im about halfway through.

10Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 10:50

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been disappointed in alot of games this year,this is the first one that hooked me just by watching some of the beginning on youtube,didn't want to spoil it lol

11Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 11:05

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

If you're lying to me Sym, I'm going to come out to Oregon, drink some beer with you, and then do something. Haven't quite figured out what yet, but I'm sure it won't be nice or pretty.

12Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 11:06

If you like Action RPG's and Zelda games you will like it.

13Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 11:11

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I liked the first one and I liked Dante's Inferno. Actually went and bought the book after playing the game. I loved the concept art drawing that Joe Mad drew up of Death years ago that I used to use it as an avatar and background on my phone.

14Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 11:14

The first one was excellent. But this one is bigger and better.

15Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 11:16

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Is that what she said...... I'll let the audience decide on that one.

16Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 12:25

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I have it pre-ordered, but haven't picked it up yet. My most anticipated console game for the rest of the year.

Problem is I know I won't actually play it. I still have a stack of other games that I've bought that I haven't played or even opened.

Damn BF3. I simply cannot bring myself to play anything else. To. Much. Fun.

17Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 12:37

Shinma

Shinma

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Shinma wrote:I've been stranded at my dad's house for like 2 weeks cus he's moving and he needed someone for heavy lifting. Haven't been able to pick it up yet.

if you can't pick it up, you need to do more heavy lifting.

Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Tumblr_lxk09vevQw1qdlkgg

I have not had a chance to purchase a copy from my local video game supplier.

18Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 19:02

jesus I love this game

19Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 20:08

So many puzzles.....my brain hurts

20Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-18, 20:20

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

You're driving me crazy! I must have it!

21Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-20, 17:00

This game gives me a head ache.

I spent over 2 hours in one dungeon last night trying to figure it out.

But wow is it an awesome feeling when you figure out the crazy puzzles. Some are mindbending.

22Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-21, 00:38

Ok heres the deal

I LOVE this game. its fantastic is almost every way

But do not , I repeat DO NOT buy this game if you hate puzzles, are easily frustrated or are just dense.

Its not amazingly hard, but my god some of the puzzles are mind bending.

Also I should comment on the combat. If you played the first game you know what to expect but, its a deeper, more complex system this time around.

23Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-21, 07:33

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

^ lmao.

i feel the same way about Machinarium. the game is AMAZING but some of those puzzles made me really confused Razz

24Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-21, 14:50

The thing about Darksiders 2 is the puzzles arent confined to a single room or area like most games of this ilk.

25Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-21, 15:16

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:The thing about Darksiders 2 is the puzzles arent confined to a single room or area like most games of this ilk.

damn yeah I can see how that would get confusing.

26Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-21, 15:21

For example

There is a dungeon that is actually 4 dungeons in one

There is a main central area, and 4 branching paths

Each separate dungeon contains its own puzzles, but has a piece to the grand puzzle in the main area.

Ive been tempted to look online for help at some parts, but so far I have resisted the temptation.

Im about 75% through the game now at 22 hours.

27Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-21, 15:23

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:For example

There is a dungeon that is actually 4 dungeons in one

There is a main central area, and 4 branching paths

Each separate dungeon contains its own puzzles, but has a piece to the grand puzzle in the main area.

Ive been tempted to look online for help at some parts, but so far I have resisted the temptation.

Im about 75% through the game now at 22 hours.

damn that sounds intense. I'll have to get this and the first one.

28Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-23, 23:29

Ok finished the game today

Great game, excellent.

Overall I would give it 8/10

Really the only things I would knock it down for is being a shitty PC port

I will say its a hard game

The puzzles in the last few dungeons are mind bending. Totally mind fucking.

29Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-24, 11:04

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Laughing I might like it then,I liked the puzzles in Portal Razz ,fried my brain,but I felt so proud when I figured em out

30Darksiders 2 is REALLY good Empty Re: Darksiders 2 is REALLY good 2012-08-24, 14:59

Portal is easy as hell compared to this game.

Not even a comparison IMO

Except for the ummmm portal gun you get hahaha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum