Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack Thompson Claims Victory in Medal of Honor Debate, Says Gamers Can Go To Hell!

+4
D
DRGN LRD 1213
StormEye
Shojimaru
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

http://www.ripten.com/2010/10/05/jack-thompson-claims-victory-in-medal-of-honor-debate-says-gamers-can-go-to-hell-getsome/

Fuck that cunt.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Links not workin fer me

StormEye

StormEye

Its working fine for me. Maybe the site is banned from your office's end??

D

I just can't be bothered reading anything about this guy. It's like watching someone shooting a water gun at the sun in hopes of extinguishing it.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Here I'll summarize it for you Dragon Lord.

Herp derp, I'm Jack Thompson, herpity derp, tee teedily tum, I'm dissbarred, derp derp derpirt derp, everyone pay attention to me, I'm important, herp derp, You're all going to hell because I win, herpity derpity derp.

Twitchy

Twitchy

Just got back from canceling my pre-order.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Jack Thompson got so angry over this he murdered somebody? xD

Hah. This guy is a real life troll.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Wow he is stupid. "herp derp ban this game. It trains the Taliban how to kill US soldiers." EA-"man those familys seem really upset we used Taliban as a playable faction. Let's change to OpFor so it's less obvious it's still the Taliban."
Thompson-"herp derp I win cause they changed the name lol lol. Now go to Hell cause I'm the worlds biggest ass derp"

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

This guy is at the top of my "People I must Punch in the Face Before I Die" list. He is right beneath Fred Phelps, and Shirley Phelps-Roper.

What about Ingrid Newkirk?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Who the heck is that?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nevermind, I completely forgot all about PeTA.....until you mentioned her name.....jerk.

Majora1988

Majora1988

DrBob276 wrote:What about Ingrid Newkirk?

Yes, she of the supporting the ALF, destroying research laboratories clan.

You know, domestic terrorists....for ANIMALS!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum