Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think i found one of the best sites ever.

+10
The Adli Corporation
Giles12
Cardboard Fox
Shinma
Siren
Manila Plague
Grey
Pariah
Dropped Da Soap
chunckylover53
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chunckylover53

http://www.trueswords.com/index.php

I guess at the prices the materials can't be great but i saw Renji's sword and i want to buy it...

chunckylover53

Renji's

http://www.trueswords.com/massive-awakened-spiked-sword-metal-blade-p-5293.html

chunckylover53

Darksider's sword

http://www.trueswords.com/darksiders-chaoseater-sword-replica-p-6343.html

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah, been a customer of trueswords. for over a year now.

Great site.

chunckylover53

Yeah i was thinking if anyone knew about this it would have to be you. What do the weapons feel like?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Hard to really explain. but I have bought atleast 10 different weapons from them, ranging from $5 to well over $100.

Never once been disappointed. Really great quality items they have.
Although, I don't know bout their replicas, of like movie or video game weapons. Only bought normal things myself.

Pariah

Pariah

Dude, I could have sent you there. Outside of direct purchase, they're the best resellers. i bought my first sword from them 3 years ago, still love that thing.

Most of the stuff they ship out is high quality, and on the few cases there have been problems, I've emailed their support, they sent me a replacement and fixed it. Last purchase was a while ago, I bought a set of V's daggers from V For Vendetta, and my Altair longsword. Both lovely lovely weapons. Though TS excels at katanas. I got my Sword Of War replica from The Last Samurai through them, after 2.5 years of extensive practice and use, it's still great.

chunckylover53

I don't know where i could use it though i think i'd have the cops called on me if i was seen in public with it.

Grey

Grey

Nope. Couldn't find Soul Edge or Soul Calibur. Not even a chainsword. I am disappoint.

chunckylover53

Grey wrote:Nope. Couldn't find Soul Edge or Soul Calibur. Not even a chainsword. I am disappoint.

There's like 20+ variations of each though...

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

i'm not going to lie... i spent 30 minutes looking at the zombie survival gear

Pariah

Pariah

Gil, laws on cold weaponry are varied from state to state, you should probably check yours.

Plague, you strike me as the type of man who needs this.
Spoiler:

chunckylover53

Pariah wrote:Gil, laws on cold weaponry are varied from state to state, you should probably check yours.

Plague, you strike me as the type of man who needs this.
Spoiler:

Really? I just thought if people see me swinging that around in my yard they might think i am demented or plotting something.

Pariah

Pariah

chunckylover53 wrote:
Really? I just thought if people see me swinging that around in my yard they might think i am demented or plotting something.

Private property laws tend to get weird about it, but you would most likely be in the clear for that.

When I was learning to do iaito sweeps (unsheathing slash with a katana) I had a fun method. I filled a few garbage bags full of cardboard and styrofoam, then hung them from tree branches in my front yard. I never had a problem with neighbors or the police, but that might be just here. I would advise you to check with your local PD, and if they don't allow possession of cold weaponry on private property, buy yourself a LARP, foam, wood or plastic sword. I have a pair of bokken for dueling with friends, and those word great.

chunckylover53

Well i just googled it and it says swords are illegal in PA unless they're for "curio" or dramatic performances.

Pariah

Pariah

Thats still ok, you can order them from TrueSwords. Since you're not actually using them as a weapon (I've seen people try to hunt with swords, no it does not end well) or in a commercial sense (ie not reselling them) you actually have the right to possess them for a collection. Thats the "curio" part.

chunckylover53

Ah ok, yeah i definitely wouldn't try to kill people with it.. (Or would i..?)

I just thought it would be awesome to mess around with, maybe mount on my wall.

Siren

Siren

Wait people have tried hunting with swords???

lol.

Pariah

Pariah

chunckylover53 wrote:Ah ok, yeah i definitely wouldn't try to kill people with it.. (Or would i..?)

I just thought it would be awesome to mess around with, maybe mount on my wall.

go for it, that'd most likely not be a problem.

Shinma

Shinma

I've been on the site many times in the past, but never actually bought anything.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Pariah wrote:Gil, laws on cold weaponry are varied from state to state,

And California has some of the worst ones...

Pariah

Pariah

Kurz wrote:
Pariah wrote:Gil, laws on cold weaponry are varied from state to state,

And California has some of the worst ones...

Cali and NY are by far the worst. Probably gang-related laws crossing over into personal ownership.

Though it'd be kinda interesting if the Crips and Bloods decided to have a massive medieval battle.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

http://www.trueswords.com/genuine-ghurka-kuhkri-p-946.html

do want

I want the Darksiders sword.

Pariah

Pariah

Cardboard Fox wrote:http://www.trueswords.com/genuine-ghurka-kuhkri-p-946.html

do want

saw these a year ago, want them still..
http://www.trueswords.com/alices-zombie-extinction-kukhri-huge-custom-blades-p-3941.html

Shinma

Shinma

NYC has some baaad blade laws. If I was caught with any of the knives I carry with me on a day-to-day, it wouldn't go well. But I figure if I'm caught with any of them, it's probably the least of my worries.

Giles12

Yes i was opinion if someone identify about this it would have to be you.come again do the armaments sense similar to nice conversation right here. Thumbs up

Crazy Bump

I want to buy a sword

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I want to buy a French hooker but you dot see me yelling about it...

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Giles12 wrote:Yes i was opinion if someone identify about this it would have to be you.come again do the armaments sense similar to nice conversation right here. Thumbs up

quite.

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:Crazy Bump

I want to buy a sword

any type specifically? Do you want just a decoration sword, or something to actually learn a style with?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

uh....revenge of the pr0n bots??lol

english do u speak it...........?? Razz

Giles12

This is one of the best site that i have found ever useable information i see right here. Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Giles12 wrote:This is one of the best site that i have found ever useable information i see right here. Very Happy

ah spambots...

Giles12

Decoration swords just used for the decoration purpose but i think other types of swords may be used for the sake of fighting affraid

Giles12

oh did you want to buy a real sword ? there are lots of sources but i think swordsswords is the best place where you found every type of swords.. cheers

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I fucking love this guy

Marry me Giles!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

cool story bro

Pariah

Pariah

Lol. Just...just lol.

Giles12

LOls But i don't want to merry with you.. Very Happy

Giles12

Pariah ! i am a real spam fighter and i have a samurai sword for cutting all the spammers.... lol!

Giles12

i need stun guns..... Exclamation

Ante

Ante

wtf

Giles12

Last night i was searching for swords because i need some historical swords and weapons and i have found some best swords sites. Rockin!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i love this guy

Chewy

Chewy

Epyk is it cool that I make Giles an admin?

Giles12

I impose various new armaments mixture and I have to locate low-priced supplies for weapons last time I visit swordsswords but it’s too costly for me so if anyone recognize about inexpensive provisions then gratify suggest for arms. Exclamation

Last edited by Giles12 on 2012-10-16, 02:20; edited 2 times in total

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Giles12 wrote:You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak. Like a Star @ heaven

we need this as our tagline.

Chewy

Chewy

Giles12 wrote:You in fact feel flowing and you truthfully desire to speak. I know the final obsession you wish for to do is remain at the clinic or at residence you want to get out and speak. Like a Star @ heaven

Holy shit, that is beautiful.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Chewy wrote:

Holy shit, that is beautiful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum