Probably need to take a break from BF3

+2
The Adli Corporation
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

It's been my go to game for the better part of what, 2-3 months now?

I think I'm in that burn out phase where my hot streak is starting to go cold. I'm sure many of you know what I mean by this, it's those periods where you are just having one awesome game after another, at some point you start that down hill decline where you are not performing as well anymore.

GW2 will probably be my new crack cocaine addiction for a while yet, we shall see how it pans out.

I may be up for a game or two once in a great while, but I'll most likely be on hiatus for a little as far as bf3 is concerned.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yes, join us on GW2! Very Happy

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah I wish I would have taken it easier with BF3. I played for a long time and now I have very little desire to fire it up agian Sad

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that's how I feel with it, 420 hours or so into it...I didn't even care to play on the double xp thing this weekend,I usually only ever play it like once a week now with my friend.

Still thinking about getting Borderlands 2 or not. I'd just feel bad getting it and RE6 comes out like 2 weeks later.

That's how I've felt with EVERY game I've tried to play lately,burned out on Deus Ex,burned out on Skyrim,everything. I only like to play co op games with my friends now honestly, I think it's alot more fun than single player.

I guess it's just that I've played pretty much everything worth playing on xbox

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Gw2.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

There is such a thing as gaming too much. I try to break it up with reading books and stuff like that so that I don't get too burned out

Im a bit burned out as well

Ill be playing GW2 and CSGO till Borderlands 2 drops.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I would go to my dad's (no internet) every other week, that's how I managed to ending up spending so much time on this game. Breaks are healthy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum