Go Bucks!

2Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 13:37

chunckylover53

Oh yeah they're playing rape state.

Too soon?

3Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 13:42

Chewy

Chewy

I should probably get an antennae so I can watch stuff on TV....

4Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 13:53

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Hey hey..guys..

Down by 3.
Being beat by Miami...of Ohio yo.

5Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 13:57

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I hate college football for the fact it is taking up more channels and there is already nothing on to watch.

6Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 14:04

chunckylover53 wrote:Oh yeah they're playing rape state.

Too soon?

What?

Ohio U is playing PED State?

Bucks are playing Miami.

7Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 14:11

Epyk wrote:Hey hey..guys..

Down by 3.
Being beat by Miami...of Ohio yo.

Its early, yo

Plus now we just scored two touchdowns in 4 minutes.

Game over lmao

8Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 14:26

chunckylover53

Sym wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:Oh yeah they're playing rape state.

Too soon?

What?

Ohio U is playing PED State?

Bucks are playing Miami.

Yeah, my bad i just hear ohio and imediately think buckeyes.

I don't really care for college ball myself though.

9Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-01, 14:46

I went to the Seahawks Raiders game the other night.

Good fun.

10Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-02, 03:55

Bama Psycho

Bama Psycho

So glad college football is back, I thought the offseason would never end. Some quick points from the games this weekend...
1.) Either South Carolina is overrated or Vandy is going to be a much tougher team to beat this year. If Spurriier keeps running QB Connor Shaw like he did in this game it'll be tough for Shaw to stay healthy.
2.) Oklahoma really struggled for most of their game against UTEP, but finally started pulling away late to win 24-7.
3.) Georgia is not the #6 team in the nation, they did not impress me against Buffalo, I think next week vs Mizzou could be a really good game.(I'm picking Mizzou in an upset).
4.) Florida was not impressive at all against Bowling Green...their offense has to improve if they want a shot at winning the SEC East.
5.) Tennessee looked better than I expected against NC State. They might be able to make a little noise in the SEC East this year.
6.) Clemson vs Auburn was a pretty good game, but if Watkins wasn't suspended I think Clemson would've won by more. Clemson should have a really good offense this year, and a little better defense than last year. I think next's weeks Auburn/Miss St game will tell us a lot more about what kind of year Auburn will have.
7.) Alabama looked about like I expected...secondary needs to improve coverage some before facing Arkansas in 2 weeks. Was somewhat surprised by true Freshman TJ Yeldon rushing for 111 yds on 11 carries, he could be a special player for Bama.
8.) Didn't catch much of the LSU game, but I honestly thought they would beat North Texas worse than what they did.
9.) Didn't see any of the Arkansas game, but I'm surprised they gave up 24 points to Jacksonville State.
10.) 84 points by Oklahoma State...ridiculous. Kinda don't like the fact that they were still throwing for TDs when they were already up by more than 50...just run the ball up the middle and milk the clock a little.
11.) Stanford just beating San Jose State 20-17? Could be in for a disappointing year if they don't improve quickly.
12.) Several top 25 teams looked good against cupcakes, will wait to comment about them until they play tougher competition.

11Kick off in 25 minutes! Empty Re: Kick off in 25 minutes! 2012-09-02, 13:51

Oh and Michigan is god awful

Man I love saying that.

Your guys looked GREAT, but lets be honest here, Michigan is not ready to play with the big boys. And Bama destroyed them

Urban is gonna hang 50 on them this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum