chunckylover53
MEGA MILK
Chewy
Metalzoic
Frostbyrn
Wacco
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is the end, my friends Empty This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 01:08

Wacco

I regret to inform you all that I will be leaving this wonderful place. It has been a blast getting to know you all over the past two years, and I am sad to make this decision. I'm going to college in a week, and it's time to move on for me. I'm going to be really busy, and as much as I love all of you, I have enough ways to distract myself as it is.

Epyk, thanks for making this place as epic as it is. It really is one of the coolest places on the internet.

Frost, you're a cool dude, dude.

Zillah, you're my hipster buddy. Nobody understands us man, we're too underground for them.

Milk, I've always thought you were a pretty hilarious dude. So, yea. Keep being funny and stuff. It's funny.

The rest of you are all pretty cool too. I know I haven't been the most active poster but I hope some of you liked me. That would be pretty cool. If you REALLY like me, add me on Steam (TheDCall), Xbox Live (Wacco), and if Zaptos ever comes back, somebody better send me a message about it because I'd love to keep playing Minecraft with you guys. Have a blast with the rest of your lives, and I <3 you all.

Rockin!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Laters man

Thanks for getting the Doors stuck in my head Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Bye Wacco.
Be a good Robot!

Chewy

Chewy

See you later man, good luck in college. Weird that you're gonna be busy and working hard during it but whatever floats your boat.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

So, yea. Keep being funny and stuff. It's funny.

The epitome of eloquence.

Thanks man, and godspeed.

Wacco

I knew I was forgetting people, I just wrote it fast. Metal, you're an awesome guy. You've always been nice to me and I appreciate it. Chewy, you are also a pretty swell fellow. Frost, that was the goal Very Happy

Well good luck at college, you will be missed.

chunckylover53

Good luck, hope you like it.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sad

cya man, hope everything works out for you.

10This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 08:57

Zillah

Zillah

Sad

11This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 10:07

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Later man.
you can always check in on us after youre done with all that "Real life" stuff.

12This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 11:32

Pariah

Pariah

Good luck to you Wacco, it's been awesome getting to know you. Rock on.

13This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 13:05

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Aw Wacco is now leaving?

Miss ya pal, keep it hanging.

14This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 14:16

See you man

Good luck

15This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 15:29

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

buh bye bruh

16This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 17:20

Siren

Siren

bye bye :c

17This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 17:38

Duan

Duan

see ya

18This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-09, 18:06

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Good luck with college man! It can be quite the change if you aren't ready for it.

19This is the end, my friends Empty Re: This is the end, my friends 2012-09-10, 10:43

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Later Wacco, Good luck in college and all that stuff.

Peace out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum