Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just made the most delicious sandwich ever.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

So I set out on my bike today to do a quick workout since my legs were pretty toast after doing 32km yesterday so I figured I'd do a "light" run...well I accidentally ended up doing 30km (18.75 miles). Oops Razz.

When I got back I was famished so I made myself an epic sandwich.

Took some cheddar cheese bread buttered it up, slapped some provolone cheese on there, real mayonnaise, very spicy whole grain dijon mustard and just a hint of chicken and rib BBQ sauce to compliment the spiciness of the mustard.

For meat I used Mortadella and Prosciutto Colo and doubled up on them so it was like 2 sandwiches in one.

The only thing that was missing was garlic dill pickles... apparently I'm out Sad

But still it was fucking delicious! And BBQ sauce on a sandwich = fucking genius. Can't believe I never thought of it before.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

its a half hour until lunch you prick Evil or Very Mad

Save your delicious topics until after I have eaten

chunckylover53

So pretty much you just put back on all the fat you burned off.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

chunckylover53 wrote:So pretty much you just put back on all the fat you burned off.

Well considering all I had to eat this morning was cereal I was due for a decent meal. I don't really snack in between meals either so that sandwich has to last me quite a few hours yet.

According to the app on my phone I burned 800+ calories. Average daily intake is like 1000-1500 so I'm sure I'm doing alright.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Lucky wrote:its a half hour until lunch you prick Evil or Very Mad

haha sorry terry it's way past lunch here...never even thought.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

HydrasBreath wrote:
Lucky wrote:its a half hour until lunch you prick Evil or Very Mad

haha sorry terry it's way past lunch here...never even thought.

I just made the most delicious sandwich ever. 205238_10151032301147722_119853554_n

Shinma

Shinma

HydrasBreath wrote:Took some cheddar cheese bread buttered it up, slapped some provolone cheese on there, real mayonnaise, very spicy whole grain dijon mustard and just a hint of chicken and rib BBQ sauce to compliment the spiciness of the mustard.

For meat I used Mortadella and Prosciutto Colo and doubled up on them so it was like 2 sandwiches in one.

I just made the most delicious sandwich ever. Tumblr_m4dn9sn46s1rwcc6bo1_400

Dude...you need more than 1500 calories

Im a lifter so I know a thing or two about this

How much do you weigh?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Shinma wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:Took some cheddar cheese bread buttered it up, slapped some provolone cheese on there, real mayonnaise, very spicy whole grain dijon mustard and just a hint of chicken and rib BBQ sauce to compliment the spiciness of the mustard.

I just made the most delicious sandwich ever. Tumblr_m4dn9sn46s1rwcc6bo1_400

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Dude...you need more than 1500 calories

Im a lifter so I know a thing or two about this

How much do you weigh?

Currently? like 150lbs-155lbs. I'm also 5'8ish. I'm not a big dude haha. This is actually the heaviest I've ever been.

And I was talking about the average daily recommended intake of calories. I thought I had read that somewhere.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

HydrasBreath wrote:Currently? like 150lbs-155lbs. I'm also 5'8ish. I'm not a big dude haha. This is actually the heaviest I've ever been.

And I was talking about the average daily recommended intake of calories. I thought I had read that somewhere.

Ok maybe its the fact that your the reigning beard champ, but I had you pictured at much bigger lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Lucky wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:Currently? like 150lbs-155lbs. I'm also 5'8ish. I'm not a big dude haha. This is actually the heaviest I've ever been.

Ok maybe its the fact that your the reigning beard champ, but I had you pictured at much bigger lol

haha yeah it's hard to believe such high levels of man can be contained in such a small frame Razz

Yea maybe at your size you dont need that much

Im 6'0 245 pounds so I need at LEAST 2000 calories a day

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Yea maybe at your size you dont need that much

Im 6'0 245 pounds so I need at LEAST 2000 calories a day

Yeah once I join the gym I'll probably step up my intake to try and gain mass but for now I just want to focus on cardio and trimming a bit of fat. My normal weight was actually like 135lbs-140lbs a few years ago.

I cant get any lower than 220

I look skinny at 220

Im a big dude ( not fat lmao )

Ex football player and have been into weight lifting my entire life

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I cant get any lower than 220

I look skinny at 220

Im a big dude ( not fat lmao )

Ex football player and have been into weight lifting my entire life

Yeah I used to go to the gym when I was like 18. I was like 130lbs at the time and when I first started going I dropped down to like close to 120lbs. Then as I started to gain mass I got up to 140ish after one year.

I know I'll never be a buff dude but at 140 after a year of working out I was nice and fit and I'd like to get back to that level again.

The reason I stopped was because the gym I was going to closed down and that kind of killed my motivation to go find a new place and find a way to get there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum