Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Itunes ever randomly erase your whole library?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

fuckin bullshit itunes just erased my whole library man.... in all the years I've had it, it's never done this =/

StormEye

StormEye

Itunes ever randomly erase your whole library? -0600452421-15-34

What!?!?!?

It actually physically deleted them off your HDD? Or just from the library list?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

just from the library list,I guess it was time to thin out the crap I never listened to anyway haha

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

I know that feel sorta. When i transferred music from my old PC i had to recreate my playlists felt bad man.

StormEye

StormEye

My musics are all locked away in my iPhone.

When I left US, I disposed my US PC, and brought only the HDD, but the HDD is busted...

But I would have to purchase separate software to pull all those musics off of my phone, and I did not invest time or money into it.

One of these days...

I would have to eventually pull all of them out, if I decide to change my phone anyway.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I managed to pull all the music off my Classic when I got a new laptop Storm. Did it just using basic programs and tools in my laptop too, didnt have to buy anything.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

when I switched over to Winamp last week it somehow managed to corrupt its own library randomly. So I had to redo the entire library after just having done it from when I moved all my iTunes stuff. I was not pleased.

Works great now though.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

god I feel like a chump....................it didn't erase it,it was on "90s music" playlist instead of the whole library on the left side highlighted.....bleh lol

who knows why the hell it automatically opened up with that playlist though >__> never done that

StormEye

StormEye

Kurz wrote:I managed to pull all the music off my Classic when I got a new laptop Storm. Did it just using basic programs and tools in my laptop too, didnt have to buy anything.

Aren't the files encrypted when it is stored in the iPhone (or newer generations of iPod)?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:god I feel like a chump....................it didn't erase it,it was on "90s music" playlist instead of the whole library on the left side highlighted.....bleh lol

who knows why the hell it automatically opened up with that playlist though >__> never done that

haha well glad to hear you still have all your tunes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum