Must play single player games?

+4
Kyuubey
Ron Swanson
D
DRGN LRD 1213
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Must play single player games? Empty Must play single player games? 2010-10-07, 17:33

I've been wanting to get some good single player games and wanted to know which ones you guys think are the best ones. Thank you =D

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I just started playing Dragon Age and so far it's pretty damn fun! But it's my type of Genre I like Fantasy and the world is pretty damn cool. I tried playing Oblivion but couldn't get into it but Dragon Age is a pretty good RPG so far. I can see myself spending a lot of time playing this game,

D

Fallout 3

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm with Dooms on this Fallout 3 is the best 1 player game I've played in a long while

I've played Fallout 3 and Oblivion and loved them both, I put so much time into those games. I'll try Dragon Age, I have 150$ so I want to get some good games to occupy my until christmas.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice.

Batman AA, mass effect 2, Alan Wake maybe, braid, shadow complex, lost odyssey if you can stand jrpgs, plus many more I can not think of.

D

Arkham Asylum
Darksiders

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Tales of Vesperia

Keep em comin, name EVERY game that you loved for the 360, when I go to gamestop I plan on getting a lot of them so don't be shy.

D

It's kind of old but check out Dark Sector

Simon Phoenix wrote:It's kind of old but check out Dark Sector
I have the game and I love it.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Bioshock 1 and 2
Mirror's Edge
Red Dead Redemption
The Saboteur
Eternal Sonata
Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts
Banjo Kazooie/Tooie
Forza 2/3

Dead Rising1 & 2.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Assasins Creed 2 I enjoyed.
Both the Bioshock games

Bioshock was fun for a while. 2 was pretty similar to 1. I just finished Just Cause 2. It's a prettuy solid single player game. It has a gigantic map that you can explore to your hearts content.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

MGS 1-4? I just received the new Castlevania: Lords of Shadow game. It's pretty good so far.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Many of the ones already mentioned. Shadow Complex if you haven't played it is worth every penny.

Dead Risings for sure
Demons Souls if you have a PS3
Castlevania I bought a few days ago. Really good so far (but not smooth) and surprisingly has some challenge.

Same

Same

Metalzoic wrote:Many of the ones already mentioned. Shadow Complex if you haven't played it is worth every penny.

Dead Risings for sure
Demons Souls if you have a PS3
Castlevania I bought a few days ago. Really good so far (but not smooth) and surprisingly has some challenge.

Which castlevania? Los? I want that. and Demons Souls is amazing on the PS3, T'is a shame that it's not xbox D:

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah the new Lords of Shadow. I actually bought it for 360 and PS3... couldn't decide which I wanted it for, but the PS3 one is a bit smoother so I returned the 360 version.

No Demons Souls for 360, but their next game Project Dark will be multiplat and it looks like it might be similar! Very Happy

Same

Same

Metalzoic wrote:Yeah the new Lords of Shadow. I actually bought it for 360 and PS3... couldn't decide which I wanted it for, but the PS3 one is a bit smoother so I returned the 360 version.

No Demons Souls for 360, but their next game Project Dark will be multiplat and it looks like it might be similar! Very Happy

Lol, If I had a job and enough money i'd probably buy for the PS3 too since I own both consoles. Lords of shadow is pretty cheap compared to what I thought so i'm going to buy it tomorrow :3

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Cheap? What do you mean, did you find it for less than 59.99 somewhere?
Here's the DF comparison if you're interested.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-face-off

Back on Topic: Bla maybe you should try a Kirby game. I hear those are pretty good...

Same

Same

Metalzoic wrote:Cheap? What do you mean, did you find it for less than 59.99 somewhere?
Here's the DF comparison if you're interested.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-face-off

Back on Topic: Bla maybe you should try a Kirby game. I hear those are pretty good...

we normally get it at £50 it was £37 in one of the stores. Is it something as epic as the old Castlevanias?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

OH shit, I never noticed before that you're in England! It's kind of it's own game... As far as being epic like other castlevanias go hit the Gfaqs board to see what people are saying. Lots of debate on this game.

Not the best frame rate, but it's beautiful, and long.

Same

Same

Metalzoic wrote:OH shit, I never noticed before that you're in England! It's kind of it's own game... As far as being epic like other castlevanias go hit the Gfaqs board to see what people are saying. Lots of debate on this game.

Not the best frame rate, but it's beautiful, and long.
Lol xD Atleast you noticed before I talked. Frost only figured it out when I had a cold. The review looks nice but I don't know if i'm going to play it yet till i've played the demo. I'm normally sketchy on something that has changed it's game style dramatically because of different developers.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Don't miss out on a good game just because it has "Castlevania" in the title.

BC2 could be called "The Battle for Castlevania" and it would still be awesome.

¿jitty?

¿jitty?

assassins creed 2, rent it because once u beat it its boring as hell. soon to be fable 3 that game looks legit red faction guerrilla is fun because of its awsome destruction engine, Kotor II even though its not for the 360 but its still really fun, still havnt beaten it either

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

I also agree on KOTOR. What about SW Force Unleashed? I've been meaning to play that.

Xenogears if you wanna go old school and need a complex and well thought out story.

I've been meaning to try Demon Soul as well. One reason being that my friend has this weapon that destroys equipment or armor so him and his buddies grief people by making them repair for tons of money. Very Happy

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Yeah the scraping spear. People get pretty pissed when you bust into their game with it. The spear destroys all their shit even if you don't kill them. Killing (or being killed by it) them is the worst though because all your stuff gets broken and you lose your body, experience etc...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum