We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

By March of 2013, I should be able to afford a new rifle :D

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

By March of 2013, I should be able to afford a new rifle :D Fnc

That's what I'm aiming for. Hopefully there will be some decently priced ones available by then on gun broker.

give or take 2.5-3k

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

nice....was reading up on them the other week and some gun forum I think said you can just drop in the full auto sear for another 3k lol....or maybe that's only on certain models *shrug*

they said they're supposed to be reliable. It's like a Belgian 223 AK47

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yes, but the sear will cost you like...5k give or take not to mention the sea of paper work you'll need in order to drop it in legally. That's also assuming that the president, whomever wins, doesn't fuck us gun enthusiasts over with a new AWB or signing that fucked up NATO treaty that's been pushed at us since Clinton was in office. (It essentially would ban all small arms from civilians with an exception to the military and government officials. There are talks in congress about agreeing to it with some amended terms, though it's a very touchy topic that the politicians don't like talking about)

At any rate, it's the hardest of the 7 rifles I want to have in my collection to get. Eventually I'll probably buy a second one to use as parts if my budget allows it years down the line.

The list so far of what I want/own in my collection of rifles Smile

FN FAL .308
FN FNC 5.56/.223

PTR-91 .308
Vector V93 .223

Springfield M1A .308
Ruger Mini 14 .223

Armalite AR10 .308
M16 (style) AR15 .223 (own this of course)

1 down seven more to go.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I heard about the bullshit nato arms treaty.....I guess they'll never learn that criminals won't follow the laws anyway. Look at drug cartel infested mexico and the defenseless civilians there who aren't even allowed to own a .22LR

for rifles, I want, Razz

AK74
AK47
SKS
Mosin Nagant
One of the new Vepr 7.62x54 AKs

Voltaire

Voltaire

Springfield M1A .308
Mosin Nagant

Very Happy

I have had the Nagant for a while but an M1A Socom 16 followed me home yesterday. Wink

I'll post pics later if anyone wants to see it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum