Shojimaru
Kyuubey
Shaymojack
ALargeEffinFry
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

To someone you have never meet? And only talked to a few times.

Herp derp internetz makes me tough guy derp.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

What's up?

Are you talking about someone on these boards?

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

wat

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I know who your talking about but I didn't really know what was going on. I don't know why frost kicked him from the party.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

He was being an ass to Frost.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

We were playing today(me, shoji, frost, tallness, jitty, chaos, higu, and my RL friend someassassin)and we were doing pretty good. Then we ended up with 9 people so we did customs. After a few they tested shojis map and I left to watch some videos. Apparently assassin killed frost during the race so frost killed him back and it went back and forth. Then frost booted him and he rejoined our infection on frosts map. So they all were betraying him.

Instead all they should have done is said "hey, stop man were trying to do something" then if he did it again give another warning or whatever.

But you know, internet anonamousy makes everyone a dick.

Well, it sounds like they were both being immature.
Since your buddy did it first, he should expect retaliation.
It was up to him to give it up after he got killed in return.
Either way, it's a ridiculous thing for either person to get carried away with, and get pissed over.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya. I'm not saying my buddy wasn't at fault. But all frost needed to day was call him out in a serious tone and if it continued then ya it's justified. But going to their level doesn't make you better than them. Not to mention that everytime said friend joins a party with me and frost, frost starts mocking him in a high pitched voice since my friends voice is kinda high.

Well, let's all relax and get along here.

Message for you Frost when you get here:

Don't stoop to the level of somebody being annoying. Just smile and ignore it; if it keeps up, just tell them politely to stop. If they don't, then boot them. I've had to do it Arctic a couple of times. I told him to shut up when he was being cocky, and he wouldn't so I booted him.

As for your friend, tell him to not keep doing things that frustrate people. I understand the first time was an accident, but after Frost betrayed him, he should've just said, "Hey man, I'm sorry it was an accident, now we're even, stop." If Frost kept it up, you should've just told somebody to switch parties, and make you leader, until Frost can chill out (no pun intended), and they both calm down, then rejoin.

What both of them did was childish, but it's in the past now. They should just apologize, and be on their way

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Well I'm not mad but I thought we were all mature enough around here.

And I started in shojis race map where apparently zach was shooting other peoples banshees instead of doing race. Or maybe just frost. Idk I wasn't there but I was in party watching videos. Then later in infection customs, they would TK him and after a while he booted frost so everyone else left.

And yes, both parties were at fault and being childish.

This is something that I wouldn't expect from the SeC.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Me either. I would expect at least a warning or a "hey man stop we are doing something" but none was said. Just argument then kick from party and betrayal in next game.

If people are going to act like that you might as well just play with randoms.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ha I guess so.

But as kitsune said, it's in the past now and it's best just to say sorry and move on.

But this just kinda agrivated me since they were fucking with one of my best friends.

As long as it doesn't happen again.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Yes. If it does, then people will drop in my respect book.

Same here, but I doubt it will happen again.

You guys should really stop criticizing people when they're not around to defend themselves. It's just not really fair.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Ya I guess cram. I made this cause I kinda expected the people being talked about to show up on the forums not long afterwards

I'm not trying to criticize them, I know that there are two sides to every story but I'm just saying that if this is really what happened, it's not right.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was racing Shoji around and stuff and Zach spent the entire race following me destroying my Banshee

Then when we were both zombies he kept trying to TK me while i was chasing Humans so i said Fuck it and left the game he was in

Anyway ill try not to insult him from now on sometimes i start fixating on one dude and being an Asshole im sorry

For a minute there I thought you were talking about me......

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No but you were mentioned lol

I told Zach that if he was going to be a Dick i would be a dick back and Tom learned that the hard way

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Peace brothers, peace...

Light one up and just mellow out...

It's all good...

Tater

Tater

I was wondering who someassisin was?

I joined the infection map and as soon as i spawn with shotgun in hand i get killed by him! I was like WTF, but ok i guess that's whats going on. The only part that erked me about him was that he killed me instantly upon joining and started laughing about it. Then 1 minute later the game was over and he was not in the game anymore.

I thought he was a random!?

Oh fuck me, there's another Zach out there?

Same

Same

I fail to see how this is Darks fault then. If it's his friends? Plus if he's being a dick i'd boot him end of. Because I hate some of the retards that ruin it for people.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i agree with dark in the fact that frost needs to lighten the fuck up. fuck you i dont care if i accidently stole your damn assassination, dont make a 10 min fucking deal over it and kill me. seriously its a damn game and the guy was low enough to be killed in a crowd of people by nicking him with a grenade after he kills me.

ill say im sorry but if you make it any bigger a deal then you can go fuck off.

look guys shit happens i killed him prolly once but i teamkiled every person that game

seriously frost dont go be a dick and find a fucking exploit in a map and abuse it.

and the gun on the ground isnt yours and you have no right to kill me for it.

D

In the future guys if someone has an issue with someone else on here. PM them. Don't put them on blast in front of everyone, that's never cool.

Majora1988

Majora1988

That's okay guys, I know what will make everything all better.

PIZZA ROLLS!

TheGM

TheGM

Don't you just hate when Dicks force themselves into things and ruin everyones day.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Simon Phoenix wrote:In the future guys if someone has an issue with someone else on here. PM them. Don't put them on blast in front of everyone, that's never cool.
easy there.. put the prototype ray gun down....

I love pizza rolls!!!!!!!!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Simon Phoenix wrote:In the future guys if someone has an issue with someone else on here. PM them. Don't put them on blast in front of everyone, that's never cool.

I was about to say the same thing. People are going to get pissed at each other from time to time, but it needs to stay on a friendly level.

It's more like a clubhouse, Let's not turn it into a place to flame random people.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Can this be the NO HOMERS club?

Really guys, your gonna be a dick? Spankie_No%20Homers

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

Metalzoic wrote:

I was about to say the same thing. People are going to get pissed at each other from time to time, but it needs to stay on a friendly level.

It's more like a clubhouse, Let's not turn it into a place to flame random people.

leave the burning to the witches i say

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Derp, I think he laughed cause you spawned as a human with a shotgun but you were an enemy to the humans. So techically, you were a zombie in human disguise.

I've spawned as an Elite with Sprint, and an Assault Rifle/Magnum before; really weird.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

ya we had to kill derp or the zombs would have gnawed on our toes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum