You are not connected. Please login or register

Just solo'd Terramorphous (Video soon)

+3
Ante
The Adli Corporation
grader
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

So I decided to spend 45 minutes farming The Bee shield and i got it, so then I went to kill terra. Took me around 20 minutes of dying to realize what his attack patterns were and where i needed to hit. When i finally realized how to beat him, I killed him in around 80 seconds. Will post a video later today of me killing it with hopefully a refined method.

grader

grader

I thought this thing was invincible?People seem to be whipping its ass easily.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

grader wrote:I thought this thing was invincible?People seem to be whipping its ass easily.

as Ante said, the trick is in learning his attack patterns so you dont get slaughtered.

The Adli Corporation wrote:
grader wrote:I thought this thing was invincible?People seem to be whipping its ass easily.

as Ante said, the trick is in learning his attack patterns so you dont get slaughtered.

No, the trick is getting The Bee shield. Without that it would take around 15 minutes to solo, and you would need to be a lot more skillful.

grader

grader

Whats the numbers for the Bee shield and where's a good place to farm?

grader wrote:Whats the numbers for the Bee shield and where's a good place to farm?

Around 23k shield capacity mine has with 47k "damage". The shield is only dropped by Hunter Helquist, who is easily farmed in the boneyard. You find him doing a mordecai quest.

Ante

Ante

It's not only dropped by Hellquist, it's just a much higher chance of dropping from him than anywhere else.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Ante wrote:It's not only dropped by Hellquist, it's just a much higher chance of dropping from him than anywhere else.

its the only realistic place to get it is what he was getting at I believe

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That shield is so unbeelieveably overpowered and broken when used against bosses its not even fucking funny.

It is a horrible shield against regular dudes, but so broken for freaking bosses.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I guess I don't know anything about this shield. What about it makes it so bad for regs and great for bosses? I guess I have trouble imagining how that could be.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its an Amp shield and usually Amp shields boost the first shot of your gun by a large number. This only works if the shield is at max, so for snipers its amazing. But after that first shot it takes up a portion of the shield and lowers it like you got shot. Like I had one that had 6000+ shielding, and like a 4000+ amp boost, but took away 1500 shield when I fired an Amp shot.

The Bee, has no shield cost. So EVERY shot is amplified. The only thing about the shield is it usually has a low shield rating compared to others of its level. But it has an INSANE amp boost.

So against Bosses who usually have a few seconds between their attacks, you can usually refill your shields and fire like 6k+ boosted shots at them until they hit you.

In fights against multiple guys however, its more of a liability due to its low shield rating.

But for the most part, things cheap as hell.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Wow, there is so much stuff in this game its amazing.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Eeyup. And im still discovering it.

Like apparently there is a random boss spawn that spawns in the area before Sanctuary. Can't remember his name, but hes a maniac that goes around hunting Bullymongs. Dude was tougher then most freaking bosses.....

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn that's nice man,I never even knew about any good stuff dropped ,I guess it's all in playthrough 2........I got nothing but garbage on playthrough 1 pretty much.I mean it was enough to beat the game but it took awhile lol

I really want sledge's shotgun from that Goliath optional mission boss in The Fridge

Pariah

Pariah

The undiscovered missions are the only thing I don't like about this game. There's just too many that I don't have listed, so I can't find them.

Kurz wrote:That shield is so unbeelieveably overpowered and broken when used against bosses its not even fucking funny.

It is a horrible shield against regular dudes, but so broken for freaking bosses.

Yeah the shield is op, but I disagree about it being designed only for bosses. From what I can tell it was designed around Zer0 and the idea of doing massive damage without ever being hit/seen.

Pariah wrote:The undiscovered missions are the only thing I don't like about this game. There's just too many that I don't have listed, so I can't find them.

There are only around 6 or so undiscovered missions that are not marked on your minimap by an exclamation point, everything else is.

Was going to post a video, but I can not do it in under 4 minutes now and I do not feel like farming anymore guns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum