[BC2] Had a great run fellas

+4
DRGN LRD 1213
Frostbyrn
MEGA MILK
StormEye
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BC2] Had a great run fellas Empty [BC2] Had a great run fellas 2010-10-08, 00:11

StormEye

StormEye

until my connection crapped out.

Still a little mad at my disconnection, but we were having great run while it lasted.

Props to all who participated.

Terry
Mega
Jungle
Symbolic
Crunk

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Twas' all good. My connection just crapped out on me too. Razz

StormEye

StormEye

Did you get to win the Port Valdez Defense?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Yeah, they never made it passed the first base. We just beat them senseless the entire night.

StormEye

StormEye

LoL, the other team were having some HORRIBLE time fighting us.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

It's rare to see a team lose so badly so consistently. I think it's because they were mostly warrant officers or sarges the entire time. Rank isn't everything, I know, but something's got to be said for the experience that comes with playing the game a lot.

StormEye

StormEye

Probably.

Wished my connection lasted a little longer.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah you know where the Shotgun Spawns Very Happy

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I've noticed that as soon as around 4 guys from the SeC join the same game on BC2 it is over for the other team. I think the new influx of players make it unbalanced as they don;t know the maps, or straegies. I mean we could get some lopsided games before but now I feel like it is just plain landslides everytime. I don't even want to play conquest with a group because it seems to become a spawn camp every time!

Tater

Tater

My apologies for misssing the BC2 fun last night.

by the time i got on at 8:30 dl was in dragon age and everyone else was on Reach! So i played with some of my pre-sec buds and then got uber pissed at matchmaking and joined the infection games with frost and others.

Even though the matches were somewhat fun this game (reach) is wearing on me like mw2 did. I'm sure if i even entertain the trading in idea, i'll get $20 at best.... what a joke.

By the time i decided to join terry and mega the room wasn't joinable so i called it a night!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I got caught up with DragonAge again. THough some people could send me a message and I would Love to play BC2 with them. But that's fine I'm not feelin the love.

Tater

Tater

LOL

I wasn't feeling very video game like last night either, so that didn't help!

having over 45 people on at one time makes it hard to make a decision on what to play. considering 30/45 were in reach and 6 invites came from there in the first minute i was online.

This'll make you feel better though, the first thing i did was hop on and checked where DL was! *he's in dragon age:(..... oh well grenade spamming halo it is i guess.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

yeah I was holding out hope that Derp or DL would join but its all good. Not like we really needed any help either though. I guess it really couldn't have gotten any worse for the unlucky sapps who were playing us. That other team had camel for a while though. He didn't say much until I hear "Hello Terry!' and my tank went boom (C4). I got him back though on Arica harbor I just lobbed a RPG while I was on the phone and got a random kill on him. ahhh good times

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Nice touch. I always like it when someone says something and then kills me in some awesome way!

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I had no clue he was in the game. I was just lining up the killshot on an enemy tank too

Yea this run was good fun. But I was pissed I couldnt join the damn party. I tried so many times and it wouldnt let me in.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Wait... Stormeye your connection was just fixed and then it went out on you again?

StormEye

StormEye

Metalzoic wrote:Wait... Stormeye your connection was just fixed and then it went out on you again?
Ja.

Either they
1. fixed it, and got busted again (which I doubt from noticing #2)
2. only improved overall speed, which did not help much with congested traffic at later hours / busy hours (since I recorded my best EVER connection speed, at my current place, this morning before I left to work)

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

THey ran out of donuts.

StormEye

StormEye

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:THey ran out of donuts.
I knew it...

Still waiting for the call back from the manager *left message yesterday). Though, it is only barely business hour here so I will call him on my end in about three hours or so, if he does not call me back first.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I think you should just move to a place with good internet. Probably easier.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i went on to play with you but then me and ante couldnt take it and i went on halo an THEN you guys went on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum