Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favorite map for Conquest and Rush?

+11
TheGM
1fnbighen
Wacco
Metalzoic
Ron Swanson
Tater
DRGN LRD 1213
Ante
Frostbyrn
StormEye
Artimise Flare
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

All time favorite map for conquest, Panama Canal. It has just the right balance for everything IMO. no pesky helicopters to ruin your fun while cruising through town in that Abrams of yours.

Rush, hard to say, I get a good kick out of the map with the lighthouse. I don't play rush enough to say, but from the maps I have played, the Lighthouse one has netted me with a lot of funny kills.

I have the same option those 2 maps are the best in the game.

StormEye

StormEye

Rush: Valparaiso (Probably, I'm way too split on Rush maps)
Conquest: Laguna Alta

Isla Innocentes (even though defending on the second base is lame) for Rush.

I dunno about Conquest, even though I play it 90% I don't have a favorite.

Depends on what mood I'm in, but for rush I love attacking on Isla Innocentes

Rush: Valparasio
Conquest: Laguna Alta (nearly all the rest suck a big ****)

I think Laguna Alta is one of my least favorite lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Isla has got me alot of Dogtags and i love Black hawking

I also love Arica Harbor

Ante

Ante

Conquest is Panama, rush I'd have to say either Arica or Valparaiso.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Conquest; Panama Canal

Rush: Nelson Bay

Conquest: Panama Canal or Arica Harbor
Rush: Valparaiso

Tater

Tater

Conquest: 1st Arica harbor 2nd Panama canal

Rush: 1st Arica Harbor 2nd Laguna presa

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

rush: Valparaiso easy
conquest: This ones hard, overall conquest has a way better selection than rush. I like White pass and Nelson bay a lot. Sometimes I would go with Arica because the fighting is always so intense. I'm kinda leaning for white pass

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I don't really have a favorite, but I always start on White Pass conquest to warm up. The only map I don't even like to play is Nelson Bay rush.

EDIT: Now that I think about it White Pass conquest is my favorite in the game. I've never tried it on Rush though.

Wacco

Rush: Valparaiso or Isla Innocentes. Love those Blackhawks.
Conquest: Arica Harbor or Port Valdez. I LOVE Arica Harbor for the infantry focus, and it's so easy to get stars on weapons on that map. Port Valdez mostly for the choppers, because I am a chopper whore Very Happy

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

i like every conquest map except arica, for their own gameplay

i like valaparaiso and isla for rush

Metalzoic wrote:EDIT: Now that I think about it White Pass conquest is my favorite in the game. I've never tried it on Rush though.

The Rush version of White Pass is pretty hectic on the first base but it's impossible to win Defending after that since every objective can be D2.0'd.

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:Rush: Valparasio
Does this have to do with our similarity in play style, as to picking same two maps? LoL

TheGM

TheGM

ARICA FUCKING HARBOR!

StormEye wrote:
Does this have to do with our similarity in play style, as to picking same two maps? LoL

I didn't realize we picked the same ones, lol. That could be the reason why. I don't like fighting heavy vehicles either, and Valparasio just feels balanced...but then again, we both like to play as Recon, and slowly move up (you're a little quicker than me though sometimes, I tend to only move when I think it's completely safe or I have to)

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:
StormEye wrote:

I didn't realize we picked the same ones, lol. That could be the reason why. I don't like fighting heavy vehicles either, and Valparasio just feels balanced...but then again, we both like to play as Recon, and slowly move up (you're a little quicker than me though sometimes, I tend to only move when I think it's completely safe or I have to)
Thats because you are better trained than I am when it comes to bai... I mean covering your teammates.

<_<
>_>

Slide~

TheGM

TheGM

How can you not like fighting Vehicles?

Oh they think they are so safe in their tank with the 3 guns, and the armour, and what not, But like all those Court Orders it ain't going to STOP ME! That and I blow up their tank and mail them saying "Yeah it was me"

*hugs Storm*

StormEye

StormEye

I actually like Tank on Tank battles, and many of you already know how much time I spend in tanks. LoL

TheGM86 wrote:How can you not like fighting Vehicles?

Oh they think they are so safe in their tank with the 3 guns, and the armour, and what not, But like all those Court Orders it ain't going to STOP ME! That and I blow up their tank and mail them saying "Yeah it was me"

Tanks with a good crew are nearly impossible to stop. Blackhawks with a really good crew can actually be difficult to take down too, but they actually require some brain power/co-operation to keep it up. The tanks...not nearly as much. They are obnoxious to fight.

Well, Storm, I can always teach you the art of using teammates as bai....I mean, how to protect them really well. Very Happy

Majora1988

Majora1988

I LIKE ARICA HARBOR, PORT VALDEZ, VALPARAISO, AND NELSON BAY!

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:
TheGM86 wrote:How can you not like fighting Vehicles?

Tanks with a good crew are nearly impossible to stop. Blackhawks with a really good crew can actually be difficult to take down too, but they actually require some brain power/co-operation to keep it up. The tanks...not nearly as much. They are obnoxious to fight.

Well, Storm, I can always teach you the art of using teammates as bai....I mean, how to protect them really well. Very Happy
I need to learn your Door/Forward Observer. LoL

Just play some CoD4, then apply the basic knowledge to BC2. :DAct like you're going to go through the door first, if they are reluctant, then quickly back away at the last second, and watch them decide "Oh, why not" and go through. Otherwise, simply have a teammate follow you, then get to a door, and just don't go through either, they usually will just go in anyways, or if you act like you're watching the stairs, they have a better chance of going in if they stop.

Majora1988

Majora1988

I don't find tanks too hard to kill. Even with a good crew, all it takes is two ex mk. II RPGs in the sides, or one in the back. If they are tank sniping, then tracer, and have 3 engineers fire at once, should kill it in my exp.

As long as you don't end up on arica harbor *stares at majora*

StormEye

StormEye

Tank itself is basically a kill bait, unless other team does not have any counters for it.

Tank with good infantry support, which it is supposed to be used like (but nobody ever supports my tank! LoL), is annoying as hell to deal with.

I always try and support someones tank =]

Majora1988 wrote:I don't find tanks too hard to kill. Even with a good crew, all it takes is two ex mk. II RPGs in the sides, or one in the back. If they are tank sniping, then tracer, and have 3 engineers fire at once, should kill it in my exp.

Give a tank V Armour and Warheads with a competant driver/gunner...bad enough already....now put 2 engineers repairing it behind it. They'll repair when damaged, and if too badly damaged simply retreat. They WILL beat every tank in a 1v1 fight 90% of the time (unless somebody else is doing the same thing), they WILL destroy all the objectives, they WILL snipe people with the gun on top of the tank. It is ridiculous what it can do. I severely dislike getting killed by people in vehicles for the most part anyways, but mainly tanks, because of how easy they are to use/exploit and get great stats for no work at all.

Majora1988

Majora1988

Two tanks supporting each other is also a really good tactic.

When Milk, Ante, Terry, and I were playing last, we were using the tanks like that, was extremely effective I thought.

Majora1988

Majora1988

DrBob276 wrote:
Majora1988 wrote:I don't find tanks too hard to kill. Even with a good crew, all it takes is two ex mk. II RPGs in the sides, or one in the back. If they are tank sniping, then tracer, and have 3 engineers fire at once, should kill it in my exp.

Give a tank V Armour and Warheads with a competant driver/gunner...bad enough already....now put 2 engineers repairing it behind it. They'll repair when damaged, and if too badly damaged simply retreat. They WILL beat every tank in a 1v1 fight 90% of the time (unless somebody else is doing the same thing), they WILL destroy all the objectives, they WILL snipe people with the gun on top of the tank. It is ridiculous what it can do. I severely dislike getting killed by people in vehicles for the most part anyways, but mainly tanks, because of how easy they are to use/exploit and get great stats for no work at all.

That's why you have to have more than one rocket hit it at the same time, else yeah, they're just going to repair it.

TheGM

TheGM

I was creeping aroud in a Bradley with Ex-Armor giving close support to some randoms. Only 1 got it, while the others just ran infront it of it and died.

Got the message "MOVER UR FUCKING TANK ASSHOLE"

2 Engineers will repair the tank yes, but also, I don't have the ability to fire two rockets off simultaneously, or else, I would. :/

StormEye

StormEye

Supporting a tank does not just mean to repair it, but have a dedicated squad of assault, medic and engineer (this one is obviously for repair) to keep enemy infantry from taking counter-measures against the tank.

Usually either the tank moves in front of infantry when already in engagement situation, or infantry running off too far from the tank, resulting in easy tank destruction.

Tank and infantry should move as a group not as a separate entity.

¿jitty?

¿jitty?

or trace one of the engi's and hit them with a gustav, thats always fun =)

A chopper helping to support a tank is a good combo too.

Majora1988

Majora1988

DrBob276 wrote:2 Engineers will repair the tank yes, but also, I don't have the ability to fire two rockets off simultaneously, or else, I would. :/

That's what teammates are fo...

Oh, guess we can only do that when we don't play with randys.

But yeah, if you play with randoms, then well supported tanks are invincible.

StormEye

StormEye

Bla125 wrote:A chopper helping to support a tank is a good combo too.
But you know who's always in attack choppers (usually at least).

StormEye

StormEye

Majora1988 wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:2 Engineers will repair the tank yes, but also, I don't have the ability to fire two rockets off simultaneously, or else, I would. :/

That's what teammates are fo...

Oh, guess we can only do that when we don't play with randys.

But yeah, if you play with randoms, then well supported tanks are invincible.
I had amazing experience in my tank, once, when Chimo, Guerilla, and many other crew were sticking by my tank taking different roles as

Repair-men
Forward Observer (not bait. LoL) for enemy engineer presence
Medic for infantry
and Recon throwing sensors

The tank lasted the entire round without ever getting destroyed. It was awesome.

It's pretty cool when you have stuff like that happen Very Happy

Like the time Dark, Shaymo, and I kept the Blackhawk alive against a very competent AA team on Valparasio the entire round until the very last base. I went 44-2, because I was the gunner, but we were all doing awesome. Eventually, they figured out that tracer darting us and shooting rockets wouldn't work, so they free handed RPGs and Gustavs for a few minutes, which missed by a few feet, and we're all laughing. We get to the last base, at least 8 of 12 people on the enemy team were engineers, and they ALL had AT-4's. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen. They were missing us by mere inches. There were constant volleys of rockets flying everywhere, the chopper was beeping non-stop only for Dark to dodge them at the very last second; there was at least 2-3 being shot at the same time. I wish I had recorded it, because it was crazy. They finally got a lucky shot in, and we went down. I killed 3 people before going down when I parachuted down, and we were all hysterically laughing because they all were shooting our dead bodies and teabagging at us when they FINALLY killed us.

¿jitty?

¿jitty?

but if u had recorded it you probly would have raged and quat because u died, lol jk but thats pretty cool, i would have liked to see that

¿jitty? wrote:but if u had recorded it you probly would have raged and quat because u died, lol jk but thats pretty cool, i would have liked to see that

Not in those days actually; I was actually not to prone to raging until I began trying to teach myself to become normally perfect.

StormEye

StormEye

DrBob276 wrote:
¿jitty? wrote:but if u had recorded it you probly would have raged and quat because u died, lol jk but thats pretty cool, i would have liked to see that

Not in those days actually; I was actually not to prone to raging until I began trying to teach myself to become normally perfect.
Bad choice indeed, chosen you have. LoL

I always follow through with something I start, though this is one project that I'm tempted to cancel, because I'm beginning to think that it's impossible, lol.

DrBob276 wrote:I always follow through with something I start, though this is one project that I'm tempted to cancel, because I'm beginning to think that it's impossible, lol.
Except when you quit games...

I only quit games when I think I have made too many mistakes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum