+5
The Adli Corporation
Duck
Artimise Flare
Chewy
Ron Swanson
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/02/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-multiplayer-commentary

Ehhhh

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

That just looked bad. Those graphics look worse every single year, and the gameplay looked the same as every other CoD for the past 5 years. Pass

Indeed

Chewy

Chewy

They could at least try to hide the fact that they just reskinned all the old guns...

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

New guns? They all appear to behave exactly the same? I've heard CoD fans say the guns have too much recoil. Lol wut?! WHAT recoil?!

Also, dem 2012(3) graphics lawls.

Duck

Duck

i lol'd that the commentator was like "now at first i thought i was gonna miss having real guns, but this AR-95 thing- actually bobya that's an-94- right well it look pretty much just like the ak-47". an-94 is in BF3 lol.

I was little excited just to see what they would do with the game if it was set in the future and they were FORCED to change some things up, but it looks more like Activision just didnt want to pay for the fees to license the guns in the games.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its Black Ops 1.5, as much as they say it is a new game... it might was well be an expansion.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Expansion? How about a $15-20 "DLC"

Pariah

Pariah

There is literally nothing in that video that is original.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Artimise Flare wrote:Expansion? How about a $15-20 "DLC"

i was being kind Razz

Grey

Grey

Look at dat graphic popping at around 7:30

Ante

Ante

I wonder if Treyarch and Infinity Ward are actually covertly driving this franchise into the ground because they're so sick of making it? Gotta be a real kick in the teeth for them when each new game sells more than the last one.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that's what's always messed me up in the COD games,how stuff is portrayed all blurry as fuck in the distance,and by the time I aim in on a guy,I'm either dead,or he's seen me and runs,etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum