Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

40 minutes of EXBAWX 360 Skyrim gameplay footage.

+3
MEGA MILK
Elraptor
Dropped Da Soap
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

http://lo-ping.org/2011/08/06/40-minutes-of-skyrim-gameplay-thank-us-later/

Elraptor

Elraptor

great find

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Video goes to shit around 25 minute mark. Screen freezes for two minutes and then the audio gets way out of sync.

Great while it lasted, though.

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Nice, Soap. That was pretty sweet.

infadel117

infadel117

wtf is gandolf doing in there O_0

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

hell yea,I watched it last night and after 25 mins it gets fucked up lol.But good gameplay...but mostly stuff they've shown us before......

still can't wait for the game.omg,I wanna get Oblivion in it and finish everything,then maybe start Morrowind again Very Happy

infadel117

infadel117

i need moar and theres no hd vids of this on youtube did they mean they would put it on their site

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

this and BF3 are the games I'm most looking forward to this year...so many hours are gonna be sunk into these.

Skyrim is just looking EPIC! I can hardly wait!

infadel117

infadel117

i agree with hydra skyrim and bf3 ftw but skyrim is so gonna be more fun for me or do i need to bring up the incident with that tank again

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

what happened with a tank? >__>

Both are fun as hell,I'm going to go with Skyrim first however......I'm not going to be able to afford Battlefield 3 then like a week later Skyrim.

hmmmmmmmmmmm or would it be better to go with Battlefield first?

oh my the choices the choices -___-

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I have a job!!
lol! lol!
So I am geting both

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

*jealous*

infadel117

infadel117

for those who dont know i was playing bfbc2 with frost,sheep,and others when a tank showed up it came down the street we were on frost n company went left my dumbass went right. yes right...into an invicible door the tank did not like it so it shot me meanwhile frost was laughing his ass off cause i was yelling oh shit this door doesnt break

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

infadel117 wrote:for those who dont know i was playing bfbc2 with frost,sheep,and others when a tank showed up it came down the street we were on frost n company went left my dumbass went right. yes right...into an invicible door the tank did not like it so it shot me meanwhile frost was laughing his ass off cause i was yelling oh shit this door doesnt break

haha gotta love those battlefield momments and yeah I'll be picking both up on day one...have had them both pre ordered for months. I'll also be Getting Forza 4.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum