I think I need to stop powering through so many different tv shows

+4
Dropped Da Soap
Patrick Star
Ron Swanson
Keyser Söze
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Honestly these bouts of depression are horrible. I feel like it is a continuous cycle of finishing a tv show, getting depressed, and then finding a new tv show to fill that void. Anyways I just finished Star Trek: TNG, and the entire series was quite amazing. Little cheesy in some places and took a few seasons to get really good, but still amazing overall. Well I am off to go watch the original star trek series.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

With all seriousness, Tom, get rid of your fucking TV all together and you'll see your life dramatically change. I haven't really watched TV in over 3 years and I don't miss it all.

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:With all seriousness, Tom, get rid of your fucking TV all together and you'll see your life dramatically change. I haven't really watched TV in over 3 years and I don't miss it all.

I also have not watched "actual" tv in a few years. This is all from netflix.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Oh...

Throw it out the window anyway. You know you want to.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

There is no reason to be depressed man. Life is great and you get to live it everyday.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Try going out and enjoying your town. Get a bike and try to find some trails around your town, thats what i did for a while then got tired of riding the same trail. Been looking on google maps/earth for a cool trail but nothing yet.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I just sleep....

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I know what you mean man, I try to fill the void with video games. I feel bad for finding a show I like then breeze threw it in a few days like I was doing with Breaking Bad, I was watching an entire season in 1 day lol

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Camel wrote:Try going out and enjoying your town. Get a bike and try to find some trails around your town, thats what i did for a while then got tired of riding the same trail. Been looking on google maps/earth for a cool trail but nothing yet.

Get a load of this guy.

I get same way with some anime. It helps if you take your time watching them, limit yourself to one or two episodes a day.

Pariah

Pariah

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:With all seriousness, Tom, get rid of your fucking TV all together and you'll see your life dramatically change. I haven't really watched TV in over 3 years and I don't miss it all.

the only TV I have now is the internet. And I know exactly what you mean Greg.

I watch maybe one or two, no more than three shows, and that's mostly netflix. the rest is either Hulu (once in a blue moon) or South Park.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

pretty much...cable/sat. are a ripoff, I'd rather just watch for free online,or netflix is awesome too (which reminds me I should renew my subscription to them......)

I'll probably give my xbox the RROD by being on netflix so much...used to watch beavis and butthead 24-7 on it lmao

I have to have cable for football

Its a must

chunckylover53

Lucky wrote:There is no reason to be depressed man. Life is great and you get to live it everyday.

You should be a therapist.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I don't know if this works stateside for those with Netflix and shit, but...

http://watchseries.eu/

I only watch movies on Netflix, then watch my football all weekend during the season.

The wife watches alot more TV than I do.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I don't know if this works stateside for those with Netflix and shit, but...

http://watchseries.eu/

I used to always use http://www.tv-links.eu/ back when it was .cc but that site seems on par as well.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Yep, it's pretty cool. I also use http://myp2p.mu/ for sports. Only way I can still watch hockey here in Greece, although the time difference makes it hard sometimes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum