We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BL2] Check other's gear?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[BL2] Check other's gear? Empty [BL2] Check other's gear? 2012-10-09, 22:22

StormEye

StormEye

I was playing co-op yesterday and someone was commenting that I got some decent gear (all are just obsolete gear I sent over to my last character created). He specifically mentioned that I had a two orange items, so either he knows how the items look like from 3rd person view or he actually can view my inventory.

If its possible to do so, how would I go about doing it?

2[BL2] Check other's gear? Empty Re: [BL2] Check other's gear? 2012-10-09, 22:28

Ante

Ante

Currently equipped weapon, last equipped weapon, shield, class mod, and grenade mod are all physically visible on a character. Legendary items have unique color schemes so it's actually pretty easy to tell what gear someone has.

3[BL2] Check other's gear? Empty Re: [BL2] Check other's gear? 2012-10-09, 22:31

StormEye

StormEye

So there is no real way of actually see the "details" of the items right? Just the superficial looks.

I had a Deliverance shotgun and a grenade mod I somehow was able to buy it off of Ammo Vending machine that was orange. I can understand him noticing the shotgun, but its quite curious that he noticed the grenade mod.

4[BL2] Check other's gear? Empty Re: [BL2] Check other's gear? 2012-10-10, 00:05

Pariah

Pariah

Yeah, they show uyp on your character model. You cant actually see the stats of your stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum