*Forgets both of them*

Shit!

Better luck next time...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I hate when it's something small, but important I forget like Olive oil

StormEye

StormEye

*Goes to grocery store with shopping list that contains 2 items* ToHeart2adnextEp01DVD704x396XvidMP3avi_001436250

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I made it a point to never smoke before I go shopping. My tastes shift when I'm high to encompass more of the fried, salted, and terrible for me range.

Chewy

Chewy

I don't smoke before I go shopping because then I just get a pack of gum and bail.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Are you a women?

Normal dudes enter any kind of shopping establishment grab what they need and leave as fast as possible

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:Are you a women?

Normal dudes enter any kind of shopping establishment grab what they need and leave as fast as possible

Hey. Shut up.

My general shopping routine is to get a couple select items that I need, and then pick up some random shit that looks like I can make meals out of.

To be able to know exactly what I need beforehand would require me to plan shit and have recipes and all that stuff. Fuck that noise, I'd rather just wing it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

last time I smoked before shopping I ended up getting 40 bucks worth of subway sammaches,chips,and drinks, and some onion dip to dip the sammaches in....was pretty good Smile

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I mostly just wing shit

Except shopping

1.If I know what im getting then I can get in and out fast since I hate large crowds

2.You spend less that way

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum