+3
Pariah
Chewy
JrTapia1991
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://io9.com/5952357/scientists-discover-a-planet-in-alpha-centauri-the-star-system-nearest-earth&ei=XqSOUJPND4HW2AXV1oHABQ&usg=AFQjCNFE8z14DQ4kLAFvVepKLjoUJMcEhQ

Chewy

Chewy

Old news : http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Alpha_Centauri

An Earth colony was established there already in the 22nd century.

Pariah

Pariah

Name it Pandora...
>.>
<.<

Ante

Ante

we can only conclude from this that sid meier is an alien

Pariah

Pariah

Speaking of Sid Meier, I'm pissed. I wanted Civ 5 to go on Halloween Sale. It didn't so I ended up buying Amnesia.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I heard that's a really cool game but I've never played it.

Pariah

Pariah

JrTapia1991 wrote:I heard that's a really cool game but I've never played it.

it's nuts. I had Civ 4, played Civ 5 at a friends and have wanted it for months.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym gifted me Civ 5 (love you Sym) its really good.

my first standard game lasted 10 hours, so i stick to the fast mode which still takes a whilie but is far more manageable for Uni. Planetside 2 is proving to be a massive distraction from my other games though Embarassed

Pariah

Pariah

Yeah, I remember. I saw that topic, did a joydance and died inside. I bought a 20$ card and was saving it for the winter sale so I could hopefully get the game. Instead, I now have HAWX, Amnesia and the Community Weapons Pack for Killing Floor.

Ante

Ante

I regularly have 10+ hour gaming sessions when playing Civ games... One of my favorite series.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Russia took the piss out of me for being a small empire, i facerolled her empire with B17's tanks and mechanised infantry.

it was teh lulz.

Pariah

Pariah

The Adli Corporation wrote:Russia took the piss out of me for being a small empire, i facerolled her empire with B17's tanks and mechanised infantry.

it was teh lulz.

my friend max and I have been playing a game once a week for the past month and a half or so, he started as Isabella and I was Attila. He got a ton of cities right off the bat (literally, the entire modern country of spain is already his cities). I just roamed around, exploring and settling Attilaville 1, Attilaville 2, Attilaville 3. Then I saw russia. In 30 moves (10 to acquire army, 10 was a peace treaty, and maybe 5 turns per city) I took over both Moscow and St. Petersburg. I used Horse Archers man, it felt GOOOD.

Then Bismarck called me a warmonering asshole and I started planning a campaign against germany.

Ante

Ante

welp time to boot up civ 5

i still need the expansion pack ugh

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yes insult the dude who invades and wipes out people who insult him

You are a brilliant tactician

If I ruled Britain in the Ghandi days lets just say India would still be a colony

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:Yes insult the dude who invades and wipes out people who insult him

If I ruled Britain in the Ghandi days lets just say India would still be a colony

i've told you already, Ghandi was packing major heat in that loincloth, aint no bayonet charge in the world gonna stand up to that.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You know how we deal with that fucking hippie bullshit?

Scientists discover a planet in Alpha Centauri, the star system nearest Earth Flower-in-gun-watchmen-o

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:Yes insult the dude who invades and wipes out people who insult him

I was Attila the fucking hun. At that point in the game, my horse archers were the strongest military unit BY FAR.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I was talking about the AI

They seem to intentionally try to piss off Warmongers

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:I was talking about the AI

They seem to intentionally try to piss off Warmongers

there comes a point where pissing off warmongers is a bad idea.

that point is when the warmonger has B17s, Modern Armour and helicopter gunships and they only have infantry and artillery.

Twisted Evil

My buddy has put almost 100 hours into Civ5 in the last week

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its always bad to piss me off

I can hold a white people grudge

I may be part Gypsy

wouldnt put it past my Mums side of the family Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:My buddy has put almost 100 hours into Civ5 in the last week
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022402562

this is my friend Max. Look at the amount of hours he has on Civ 5. Look at it.

It boggles the mind.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I also heard the Alpha Centauri game was really good, but pretty much just Civ. in space

yeah it gets addicting, I have Civ 4 and was messing around in the tutorial for awhile,then all of my cities starting smoking black for no reason, I checked and it said they were mad it was overcrowded or something? I had no idea at all how to fix that haha.

my friend had a cool strategy he told me about, he said he was Russia and just built a really strong defense while slowly piling up nukes haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum