menacinglemon
Duck
Grey
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 10:50

Grey

Grey

My last PT test was shit. A 205. Crappy push ups and run. But this time. I did 42 on the last one and 67 on this one. Increased my sit ups by 1. But decreased my run a bit cause I was standing on Gate Guard duty all night for 8 hours. All in all. 245 Bitches!

2Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 10:53

Duck

Duck

I can do a push up. Get at me army.

3Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 11:02

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Only like 3 of the people on here would know what those numbers meant .... thats about it....

4Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 11:10

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

all i know is he improved by 40... so good for him.

5Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 11:11

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I know what they mean. And I know I couldn't do half that well as he did on his bad one alone.

I used to years ago when I was a sheriffs deputy. But well the taco bel diet ruined me

6Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 11:14

chunckylover53

The Adli Corporation wrote:all i know is he improved by 40... so good for him.

This is what i was thinking. I have no idea what you have to do here gray O.o

7Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 11:14

Grey

Grey

menacinglemon wrote:Only like 3 of the people on here would know what those numbers meant .... thats about it....

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/army/l/blfitm22to26.htm

Bam motherfucker! 67 Push ups, almost maxing. 65 for sit ups. Which is 80 something. 15:16 for my 2 mile. On top of that. Army regs state that I should not have a pt test after an exhausting duty, and I should have a minimal of 4 hours of sleep before hand.

8Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 11:26

Duck

Duck

I probably wouldnt do well on that. I can do all the push ups and sit ups you want but i cant run long distance worth shit

9Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 11:31

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I gotcha now. We don't have a score...also depending on branch and level of branch.

In Navy and Airforce it is the shuttle run (min of 5, with a 8 or 9 for exemption which means you do not have to do the next one), plus the push ups, sit ups.

Army it is the BFT (Battle Fitness Test) which is 13km March (full kit, so Tac Vest, weapon, magazines/belts, 40-80 pound Ruck ....rain doesn't help) in 2 hours 26 minutes (no more)

Followed by a 100meter drag (it is either 50 or 100 cannot) remember. The drag is as soon as everyone is finished and feet have been checked.

Then Its digging a proper trench. Which you have a certain amount of time for (Its meter by half metter and a meter deep.

That is what it is.

10Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 12:51

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

When I was young I ran the 2 mile in 11 mins flat.

Get. Off. Of. Me.

BTW good show Grey

11Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 17:50

Pariah

Pariah

I can match you for the sit-ups, but when it comes to push ups I give in around 45. As to running two miles, I've gotten better about it, but it takes me about 18-19 minutes. Though I can sprint 400yards in about a a minute.

12Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] Empty Re: Woot Motherfuckers! [Army] 2012-10-31, 18:19

I can do aot of pushups

Weight training will do that for you

I can smash your push ups, but you would probably murder me in distance running

All in all, good job lo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum