MEGA MILK
Duck
Zillah
JrTapia1991
Pariah
HydrasBreath ♜
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epic mustache; Creepy strory Empty Epic mustache; Creepy strory 2012-11-06, 00:01

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

So I'm contemplating getting some mustache wax so I can style my 'stache and I was looking up how to videos on YouTube when I came across this.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/67H58TEaosQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What. The. Fuck.

Laughing

Pariah

Pariah

whatisthisIdon'teven

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

confused pale Suspect Laughing

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

this guy is the reason people with mustaches get labeled as creepers haha

My staches dont grow well

I can grow thick facial hair everywhere but the top of my lip

What gives?

Zillah

Zillah

why the hell did i just watch all of that.

on the topic of creepy mustaches, i saw this browsing the the local news's wanted list.

Epic mustache; Creepy strory Screenshot20121026at101

is he eating a mouse or his stache?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

that appears to be a tampon? scratch

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:My staches dont grow well

I can grow thick facial hair everywhere but the top of my lip

What gives?

bad genes I guess...unless your upper lip suffered some kind of trauma.

I got the shaft when it comes to skin and hair on my head genes...I still get pimples all over the place and I'm going bald Sad

26 and my head of hair is a sight to behold( for now Sad )

My stashe always grows in long and sgraggly. So I shave it

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I'm like quite noticeably going bald...have been since 22. Sucks.

Rogane?

Duck

Duck

I can grow hair everywhere but this dumbass patch under my chin. But I dont have chest hair or back hair so I guess that's a plus.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Rogane?

haha nah I don't care enough to do treatments. I pull off the shaved head thing quite well.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'm a late bloomer,didn't even start getting decent chin hair till last year. I don't get much at all on my cheeks but my god my neck grows fast and I got the mexican mustache goin on Razz

Last edited by JrTapia1991 on 2012-11-06, 15:15; edited 1 time in total

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I don't grow very well around the sides of my mouth, and I too have a dumbass patch right under my chin. Ah well, least I don't have a genetic predisposition to balding.

Spoiler:

I can grow an epic goat.....I mean Viking style

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Duck wrote:I can grow hair everywhere but this dumbass patch under my chin. But I dont have chest hair or back hair so I guess that's a plus.

There's just like two patches on the right and left corners of my bottom lip that don't grow as thick as the rest of my beard.

and if you're lacking in the chest and back areas you can have some of mine Razz ...I have hair fucking everywhere.

chunckylover53

I use to have the same chin problem aswel but it started growing and i can now grow a huge beard pretty quickly. I've never done it before though i feel dirty if i don't shave.

EDIT: Oh yeah i knew a guy with a creepy mustache like that, he worked for the cigarette company so he'd come into work to check on things once in awhile, it was weird.. I didn't mention anything about it but it definitely stood out to everyone.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

chunckylover53 wrote:I use to have the same chin problem aswel but it started growing and i can now grow a huge beard pretty quickly. I've never done it before though i feel dirty if i don't shave.

EDIT: Oh yeah i knew a guy with a creepy mustache like that, he worked for the cigarette company so he'd come into work to check on things once in awhile, it was weird.. I didn't mention anything about it but it definitely stood out to everyone.

Are you saying I'm dirty gilgy? Them's fighting words!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TJT5v9oV6qQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Razz

and it's not the mustache I find creepy. I'm actually kind of jealous of it. It's a damn sweet 'stashe haha. What's creepy is the way that dude tells that story.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

That guy makes me uncomfortable...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Lucky wrote:That guy makes me uncomfortable...

indeed...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

So I just bought this stuff online.

Epic mustache; Creepy strory 9959430

handlebar mustache here I come! Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

HydrasBreath wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:I use to have the same chin problem aswel but it started growing and i can now grow a huge beard pretty quickly. I've never done it before though i feel dirty if i don't shave.

Are you saying I'm dirty gilgy? Them's fighting words!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TJT5v9oV6qQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Razz

and it's not the mustache I find creepy. I'm actually kind of jealous of it. It's a damn sweet 'stashe haha. What's creepy is the way that dude tells that story.

Holy shit that video was hilarious. Those guys are dicks but god damn is that funny.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

haha yeah I enjoy it quite a bit being a beard wearer myself. Now the rest of you just need to get with the program and get growing...or we'll come after you like these guys Razz

Zillah

Zillah

After about a week I get a shadow on my upper lip.... i'd say im pretty damn manly

Pariah

Pariah

I rarely have any noticable facial hair, and even when I do it always grows in blonde for some reason. Awful genes there.

And I'm already going grey, though I attribute that to stress more than genes.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

it's ok my beard is like every color...brown, brown-red, blond, white. Hair on my head is brown and my body hair is pretty well black.

It's actually fairly common to have different colored areas when it comes to hair.

I have brown hair, but my beard comes in blonde.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

My buddy has black hair on top his head, ginger beard, blonde mustache, and fucking brown eyebrows....his face is a like a UN for hair colour

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

menacinglemon wrote:My buddy has black hair on top his head, ginger beard, blonde mustache, and fucking brown eyebrows....his face is a like a UN for hair colour

yup same for me...I've got pretty much every color in my beard alone. It's predominantly red-brown though.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i'm a late bloomer i guess. I just have arm pit hair and a dirt lip going on(shave it because i hate it) Pretty hairless everywhere else. Its a shame because I've always wanted an epic beard. Pretty grateful i don't have back hair though.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah grass always seems greener on the other side...I definitely wouldn't mind having less body hair. The beard I'm cool with though.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I have chewbacca hair on my legs and ass,but none on my back or chest really,can I like transplant the hair genes from my legs and ass to my chin for an epic beard? Razz

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:I have chewbacca hair on my legs and ass,but none on my back or chest really,can I like transplant the hair genes from my legs and ass to my chin for an epic beard? Razz

you could probably do some kind of weird hair transplant...that beard would look pretty scraggly though...like a bunch of pubes on your face Razz

Let me tell you from Spencerian

DONT GET MARSHMALLOW CREAM IN YOUR BEARD!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Let me tell you from Spencerian

DONT GET MARSHMALLOW CREAM IN YOUR BEARD!

fuck that would suck.

I used to work at a window production factory and I was in charge of gluing together PVC window frames. I don't know how but drops of industrial grade glue would get in my beard. Only way to get it out was to rip it out along with a few hairs haha.

Yea last night my wife snuck up on me when she was baking and smeared marshmallow cream all over my face

It was a massive bitch to get out of my beard.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Yea last night my wife snuck up on me when she was baking and smeared marshmallow cream all over my face

It was a massive bitch to get out of my beard.

I'd be kinda pissed if someone did that to me...you don't mess with the beard Razz

Yea I wasnt to happy hahaha

Rather annoying.....but she had been drinking so Ill let it slide this time...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum