Shinma
Chewy
Duck
Ron Swanson
chunckylover53
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Khfan60 wrote:Growing a vagina is a very difficult process. And i'd rather die then live in philly... >_>

Ouch

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

chunckylover53 wrote:Grow a vagina and move to philly then.

How about a consolation prize Gilgy since lovin is off the table?

I present to you...Hellboy in people suit (AKA Ron Perlman)...as a woman Razz

Zillah

Zillah

Personally i would never even think of an undergrad in college being married. Better luck next time gilly.

yesterday, i realized a friend of mine (well, not really a friend, we just have a lot of classes together and talk and shit) is a dad. his girlfriend also goes to my school and had a baby a month ago and somehow I never figured this out.

Pariah

Pariah

There are apparently six girls between the ages of 14 and 18 who are pregnant in my school. Just saying, it's apparently not that rare in a population of spoiled, idiotic, preppy white kids.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I remember this chick who acted all smart and superior to everyone got knocked up like 3 times when I was in High school

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:I remember this chick who acted all smart and superior to everyone got knocked up like 3 times when I was in High school

Wow...

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Frostbyrn wrote:I remember this chick who acted all smart and superior to everyone got knocked up like 3 times when I was in High school

Raising 3 kids?

Superior skillz right there.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

She gave the first two up for adoption and I finished High school before the third was born

Pariah

Pariah

I can't imagine the level of carelessness she carried.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Not just her

To my knowledge it was the same father to all three

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

third time's the charm? Razz

but yeah that's pretty messed up...either that dude had super sperm or they were dipshits and were like "Condoms? fuck that! YOLO"

chunckylover53

Yeah she's 23 too which kind of surprised me because i wasn't even sure if she was as old as me.. And yeah i havn't encountered anyone in college that young being married but, good for her.

And fuck you lovin, though a lot of my friends did move out of philly..

chunckylover53

Pariah wrote:There are apparently six girls between the ages of 14 and 18 who are pregnant in my school. Just saying, it's apparently not that rare in a population of spoiled, idiotic, preppy white kids.

Also i had class with three pregnant girls in the same class in high school..

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:third time's the charm? Razz

but yeah that's pretty messed up...either that dude had super sperm or they were dipshits and were like "Condoms? fuck that! YOLO"

#swag #yol-OH SHIT!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:third time's the charm? Razz

#swag #yol-OH SHIT!

Precisely Razz

Khfan60

Khfan60

Honestly i've seen ~10 pregnant girls since I started high school. Not even trying to be racist, but it's pretty common when most of the students are black/hispanic.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Khfan60 wrote:Honestly i've seen ~10 pregnant girls since I started high school. Not even trying to be racist, but it's pretty common when most of the students are black/hispanic.

There was a school somewhere in Memphis in which one-third of the female student body was pregnant.

chunckylover53

MEGA MILK wrote:
Khfan60 wrote:Honestly i've seen ~10 pregnant girls since I started high school. Not even trying to be racist, but it's pretty common when most of the students are black/hispanic.

There was a school somewhere in Memphis in which one-third of the female student body was pregnant.

Sounds like a lot of people are getting laid up there tho

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

MEGA MILK wrote:

What in the holy hell? Please tell me that the overall general population of the school was small.

At my high school we were 1800 and I saw maybe 1 or 2 pregnant girls during the 4 years I was there.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

the school I graduated from had a bunch of pregnant chicks,or ones that left other schools because of being preg ect. They were cool,never talked much to em,since their "babies daddy" got too jealous of their woman having a guy friend Laughing

what made me mad was when a bunch of them started bringing their kids to school during the day >___> damn the crying...didn't smell any diapers though

HydrasBreath wrote:
MEGA MILK wrote:

What in the holy hell? Please tell me that the overall general population of the school was small.

At my high school we were 1800 and I saw maybe 1 or 2 pregnant girls during the 4 years I was there.

Same

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum