Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any word from Bethesda on if/when the next FO will come out and where?

+5
menacinglemon
Kenshiro
StormEye
Duck
Artimise Flare
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Just curious, been kind of disconnected from the gaming world as of late.

Duck

Duck

Any word from Bethesda on if/when the next FO will come out and where? Cov_235_v1_l

looks like a gas mask and laser rifle to me

oh well

StormEye

StormEye

FO4 is being developed.

Bethesda clearly has stated that they did not purchase the franchise just to produce FO3 and NV.

There was a news a while ago when they were surveying Boston, but there were outcry of why it should not be Boston. So, we don't really know where its going to be, I think, unless I missed another news about it.

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Duck wrote:Any word from Bethesda on if/when the next FO will come out and where? Cov_235_v1_l

looks like a gas mask and laser rifle to me

oh well

Isn't that Metro: Last Night?

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Yes Rem, and its Metro: Last Light.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah its Metro:Last Light because I did your Mum:Last Night Very Happy

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah its Metro:Last Light because I did your Mum:Last Night Very Happy

No, it "railed" you mum.

Jeez Frost, perfect pun and you missed it.

Khfan60

Khfan60

All i've seen is that it's just in development. My guess is it wont come out until about 2015 or so due to Elder Scrolls Online(fuckers).

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Yeah there were whispers of Boston, but I don't know, seems kinda boring. I was hoping more for something on the west coast, maybe LA or something. But I don't really care, FO4 could be in Scotsdale Arizona for all I care.

Khfan60

Khfan60

Ferris wrote:Yeah there were whispers of Boston, but I don't know, seems kinda boring. I was hoping more for something on the west coast, maybe LA or something. But I don't really care, FO4 could be in Scotsdale Arizona for all I care.

There's already 2 Fallout games set in the west coast already(3 if you count New Vegas).

Arizona probably won't happen, it's completely under Legion control.

Boston would mean it's probably gonna be the Commonwealth, which sounds interesting.

Duck

Duck

How about London or Paris. They've beaten the american lore into the ground, make up some new stuff.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

reminds me,I've wanted to get the Fallout 1,2 and Tactics collection on pc for the longest time haha

I heard Tactics is actually kinda like Xcom

StormEye

StormEye

FO1 - LA
FO2 -LA ~ San Fran (many places in between the two) + off-shore oil facility
FO3 - W DC
FO:NV - Las Vegas

Supposedly Europe has a better maintained infrastructure than America or China, so I don't think Europe would be that much fun due to how... civilized it is...

Fallout Canada. LoL

America in Fallout universe DESTROYED Canada and squashed all civilian opposition (literally) with Power Armor troops and turned entire country into experimentation. Maybe there would be some crazy stuff going on over there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum