MEGA MILK
Pariah
Frostbyrn
unisyst
Metalzoic
JrTapia1991
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bethesda announcement tomorrow Empty Bethesda announcement tomorrow 2012-04-16, 23:36

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/bethesda-makes-strange-tease-about-announcement/

hmmm Skyrim DLC? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Kinect support.

Does anybody actually care about Kinect?

unisyst

unisyst

Only for home automation. Very Happy

I had one and hated it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT KINECT! STOP TRYING TO SHOVE IT DOWN OUR THROATS!

Maybe if you hadnt forced bioware to add kinect support to ME3 we would have got a decent fucking ending

Metalzoic wrote:Kinect support.

Already announced. I am guessing Skyrim DLC.

Im hoping for a new game, and an update on Dishonored.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

never heard of Dishonored...I'll look it up Razz

yea I thought it was Skyrim DLC since Skyrim Kinect has already been announced.Like on xbox.com and even on the dashboard it's the 1st main pic.Also they talked about adding it like awhile back when they had that week full of user mod showcase that ended up being the magic and arrow killcams in patch 1.5

I thought the kinect was very cheesy personally and never have an intention of getting one lol.I much prefer just the old school controller

Pariah

Pariah

actually, for some reason this feels very Dishonoured related.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I do believe I read somewhere that the team behind FO3 is making FO4, on the new engine of course.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

My money is on Skyrim DLC.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Fallout 4 would be awesome.I know a Fallout MMO is supposed to be announced in May,and Elder Scrolls MMO soon as well,but they really aren't my cup of tea,even in ghetto runescape I felt so overwhelmed lol

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The Fallout MMO was scrapped after Bethesda won their lawsuit against Interplay(I think it was Interplay)a month or two ago

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I was just talking to my GF about when the hell are we getting Skyrim DLC. I hope thats what this is.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

ya I've been getting bored on my nord warrior save in Skyrim...did all the factions and main story,not much else to do now besides crawl the occasional random dungeon I haven't been to yet (woo yay more crappy loot I don't need)

I loved how Morrowind was overall.

been thinking of giving Oblivion another shot

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I've considered buying Oblivion, but I'm worried I will be sorely disapointed. What platform is Morrowind for? I've heard good things about that one.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Morrowind was for the original xbox and pc .It's backward's compatible with the 360 as well, I got the game of the year version (lets you turn into a werewolf, on an ice island kinda similar to skyrim,and other expansion is tribunal ,another city)

It's probably my fav. game ever. The enemies don't scale, actual unique loot...it's not dumbed down(imo...and many others) like how Oblivion and Skyrim were.

Oblivion was alright,but the loot and enemies were all scaled.Once you hit a certain level all enemies would sudden start wearing glass armor or even daedric once you got high enough I think. I beat the main quest and arena,it was alright overall,but felt dumbed down compared to Morrowind.I really liked the soundtrack and setting for Morrowind too.

Chewy

Chewy

Be careful with the potions and such if you're playing Morrowind, they don't put any boundaries on them. My friend made his character too strong so he broke his sword in one hit every time, and couldn't complete the game as a result.

I'm also guessing this announcement is going to be Skyrim DLC. The timing seems about right.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iZ___7WU64Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks promising, but I'll reserve judgement until I see some gameplay.

Pariah

Pariah

Can someone fill me in when it drops? I'm not really able to see it atm.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

It says 2012 on the official website, I'd expect it to be released sometime in November or December.

Pariah

Pariah

No, I mean the announcement. When that drops. Or was the trailer the announcement?

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

The trailer was the announcement.

Pariah

Pariah

oh, alright.

*little disappointed*

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Same, looks cool. But I was hoping for Fallout 4 or DLC for Skyrim

Woot I was right!

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/dishonored/1223136p1.html

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i'm not sure about Dishonoured, ill wait until a decent length gameplay video is released before casting any judgement at all.

CGI/Live Action trailers for games piss me off, they give no representation of the game besides ''ooh look at this awesome stuff you cannot possibly do in the game without giving us 5 extra years of development, a new console and and mutating an extra limb for a new controller.''

/rant

Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Adli Corporation wrote:i'm not sure about Dishonoured, ill wait until a decent length gameplay video is released before casting any judgement at all.

CGI/Live Action trailers for games piss me off, they give no representation of the game besides ''ooh look at this awesome stuff you cannot possibly do in the game without giving us 5 extra years of development, a new console and and mutating an extra limb for a new controller.''

/rant

Very Happy

Motherfucker I just ate the last mutant apendage that grew one me!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:i'm not sure about Dishonoured, ill wait until a decent length gameplay video is released before casting any judgement at all.

/rant

Very Happy

if you keep adding fingers to one hand, you're gonna need another arm at some point...

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

/rant

Very Happy

if you keep adding fingers to one hand, you're gonna need another arm at some point...

Its okay it was a toe

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

/rant

Very Happy

Its okay it was a toe

wow, kiwi's cant even inbreed properly...

Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

/rant

Very Happy

Its okay it was a toe

wow, kiwi's cant even inbreed properly...

Very Happy

It was actually from radiation poisoning

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:It was actually from radiation poisoning

that explains a lot Smile

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim_for_Oblivion_Players there's a comparison for all 3 games in a easy chart for ya Terry Razz ...I think I'm gonna pick up Oblivion GOTY as my next game to kill time in....I've done like everything in Skyrim

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum