planet side 2 planet side 2

planet side 2? planet side 2.

2planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 00:50

I can actually play it now

Im kind of disappointed

3planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 01:19

Duck

Duck

its really damn confusing but i think it could be epic if you and everyone else knew what they were doing.

I think i prefer the smaller scale but tighter mechanics of BF3 though

4planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 08:56

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:I can actually play it now

Im kind of disappointed

What disappointed you? is it just not that great?

5planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 08:56

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

hell yeah. played a ton of the Beta. im in an outfit called AOD, its so much fun when we roll together in platoons of 40+. riding in a tank column and smashing a hole in the frontlines is so much fun.

its shit when you try and lone wolf, dont even try. get in a squad or outfit and stick together. if you lone wolf you will get raped since 1v1 balance is irrelevant when you have 100 players fighting over a single facility (two outfits for example) so groups are essential.

6planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 10:45

Duck

Duck

yeah im not sure how to stick with my squad with no squad spawn feature lol

7planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 10:51

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Duck wrote:yeah im not sure how to stick with my squad with no squad spawn feature lol

the main way is to use a Sunderer (the big van with two guns on the top) with the AMS (Advanced Mobile Spawn) cert, meaning you can spawn on that Sunderer when it is deployed. if your squad has an AMS you can stick together really easily.

buuuut... since it is very close to release, there are not many people with the AMS (it costs 50 certs, which is 25,000 exp) so its very hard to stay in a group atm Razz

once people start getting lots of certs, expect the AMS count to skyrocket and be able to spawn near your squad with ease Smile

8planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 10:53

Duck

Duck

I was really sad at first cause i was getting 20fps on low, then I realized my laptop was on power saving mode. Now im getting about 40fps while fighting - 70 fps when Im running around in the middle of god damn no where.

9planet side 2 Empty Re: planet side 2 2012-11-21, 10:55

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, i have to tweak a lot of settings to get my FPS good enough in huge battles Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum