ALargeEffinFry
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

trololololololol

D

I love the rain. Only thing I don't like about it is driving in it.

Some drivers think rain = drive faster Mad

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I love storms. I like rain too, but only when it's summer and or warm out. See it's raining today but it's also quite cold, hate that.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Yea I love storms and rain!

Terry when I was in MT there was a wicked storm with AWESOME lightning! I could see the lightning from miles away and it was pretty damn awesome!

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

In my town, rain=everyones IQ drops 50 points. I swear all the drivers are so stupid. They go like 10 under the limit even on the highway

I remember a few summers ago we went to San Antonio to visit my step sister and her husband. And on the way we saw a lightning cloud with orange lightning inside and it was amazing. Just every few seconds you would see lightning go through it.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I enjoy the weather most people don't. Rain, storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, snow, hail, ect.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

xsilentshooterx wrote:In my town, rain=everyones IQ drops 50 points. I swear all the drivers are so stupid. They go like 10 under the limit even on the highway

I remember a few summers ago we went to San Antonio to visit my step sister and her husband. And on the way we saw a lightning cloud with orange lightning inside and it was amazing. Just every few seconds you would see lightning go through it.

Same shit here if it's raining or snowing everyone freaks and drives as slow as they can. Not good after I've been raging at work.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Its worse when it snows since we dont get much snow, and when it does, its usually not a lot. Most people dont even come out when its snowing. And the ones that do go about 10-15 mph.

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

It boggles the mind as to why that happens to people. One of my favorites though, I was walking home from work in the snow, 30 minute walk in 20 degree weather in a t-shirt, I loved it. Some woman pulled up to me to ask if I wanted a ride I said now. She was driving so slow that I just casually walked passed her.

StormEye

StormEye

Cyan was the original mod colour, and it is used when someone is getting modded.

Red is warning.

StormEye

StormEye

Frostbyrn wrote:Yeah but i can Mod you for Trolling if you use Green

Also i saw that Coming as well
No.

ALargeEffinFry

ALargeEffinFry

Shojimaru wrote:It boggles the mind as to why that happens to people. One of my favorites though, I was walking home from work in the snow, 30 minute walk in 20 degree weather in a t-shirt, I loved it. Some woman pulled up to me to ask if I wanted a ride I said now. She was driving so slow that I just casually walked passed her.

Ha thats funny. some people just dont know how to react to out of the ordinary weather.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

lol i knew it. thanks stormy Very Happy

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I told you i was Bluffing in the next Post Hen

But Please dont use Green it will get confusing

I like rain/storm's but not constant, like Seattle. I love snow storms though. The feeling outside trying to shovel the snow out of your driveway before it gets to be 3 feet is actually kinda fun. Especially when it's negative 20 or so; you can almost picture a little clock in your head as to how long you have left before you go warm up or begin to experience hypothermia and tissue damage.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

We dont get Snow where i live its kinda sucky

Also Apparently Fishing is better in Bad Weather

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Where I am it varies. Some times it's great to go fishing when it's raining other times it's not.

Frostbyrn wrote:We dont get Snow where i live its kinda sucky

Also Apparently Fishing is better in Bad Weather

Depends on the fish and such.

Thunderstorms are REALLY bad for fishing.

Light rain/wind/waves is good, because light sensitive fish will come out.

If it gets to be too much, chances are it'll get too cold/murky for some fish.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Spear fishing is still a Dream of mine Very Happy

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Spear fishing is pretty fun and relaxing.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yes Dragging Bloody Fish around in a Place were Great Whites have been seen Very Happy Relaxing

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Well if your me you wouldn't mind. I mean sure it's a bit nerve racking when you're doing that but just being in the water I found relaxing. The sharks weren't that big of a problem either. We only saw a couple.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I love the Water its my Fave place to be

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I love wet places. I just don't do heat or humidity well.

I can withstand heat and humidity, but not cold.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I spent like 6 Hours in my Pool once Very Happy

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I would've spent the whole day in my uncle's once, damn tornado.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I ran out of people to swim with

Not to mention i have an Irrational fear a Shark will spawn in my pool and eat me if im alone

StormEye

StormEye

I love cold weather.

Shut up

StormEye wrote:I love cold weather.

Shut up

I wonder why....xD

I love the heat.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its because hes black

Yes, yes I am.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No your not

First Person to tell me Which movie has Pure Alabama Black snake in it wins Very Happy

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Disney's Snow White.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

No oh god no

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Lol whats wrong with Snow White.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

In the Context of the Quote quite a lot lol

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

No, you're just doing it wrong.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Its from Full Metal Jacket when hes trying to Pick up a Vietnamese Prostitute lol

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

See now I have to watch that movie again.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Maybe i should bring up some other Movies to force you to watch them Very Happy

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Go for it, I've got a list of anime and movies to watch, and games to replay. I'll add just about anything to the list.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Satans Little Helper,Starship Troopers,Thin Red Line,Once were Soldiers,Apocalypse Now

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

Ok I've added them, got any more?

Good Burger.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

dude wheres my Car,Eurotrip,Porkys

Theres also one on the tip of my mind i cant think of

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: