Frostbyrn
Dropped Da Soap
JrTapia1991
Epyk MD
Ron Swanson
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Christmas loot topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas loot topic 2012-12-29, 22:23

chunckylover53

Zillah wrote:I hardly got anything because we're out of town for Christmas this year, but I did get a little rc helicopter that I've been flying around a lot annoying everyone. It's perfect because the controls are the same as they are in bf3 Very Happy

OH god RC helicopters.. My oldest brother bought one from 7-11 for $20 because work was really slow.

Brought it home and me, him and my other brother messed with it (dropping it a ton of times while trying to learn it..)

So my other brother bought the same one in red and they'd just fly them at each other. However the signals interfere with each other and make the controls a bit unresponsive.

They are pretty damn fun and it feels like a bit of an acomplishment to lift it off have a steady flight and land it perfectly.

52Christmas loot topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas loot topic 2012-12-30, 02:04

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Zillah wrote:I hardly got anything because we're out of town for Christmas this year, but I did get a little rc helicopter that I've been flying around a lot annoying everyone. It's perfect because the controls are the same as they are in bf3 Very Happy
Its funny because you cant fly Very Happy

53Christmas loot topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas loot topic 2012-12-30, 14:24

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Those are fun. I have a mid-sized one I fly around the office and attack people at their desks. Its hilarious when it blows their papers all over the place!

54Christmas loot topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas loot topic 2012-12-30, 19:49

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

My mom's boyfriend got me a Basic Training for Dummies book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum