Anybody still playing trials evolution?

+2
Keyser Söze
HydrasBreath ♜
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Just started playing this again. Awesome game. Did anybody pick up the DLC for it? is it any good/worth it?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

HydrasBreath wrote:Just started playing this again. Awesome game. Did anybody pick up the DLC for it? is it any good/worth it?

I plan on getting it once I have more gaming time on my hands, I'm sure their good tracks though. Trials never disappoints.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I really enjoyed it....on XBOX360. It was good fun and still is but nobody owns it really....I dont buy dlc on xbox for any game anymore.

Im waiting till the PC release!

Whenever the hell thats gonna be

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Shit Hydra, my xbox burnt out today, so I guess no Trials Evo in the near future.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn dude that sucks....I'm on my 3rd 360

Thats total weak sauce man

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Normally I would be pretty upset, but tomorrow my girlfriend's back from holidays (and she claims to be very horny) and on top of that I have a shitload of editing to finish before my band record bass and vocal tracks come January.

I'm really indifferent about the break down of my gaming console for the first time in my life.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I think we should do a kickstarter for you to get another one.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

my bro's is dying too,has a funky disc drive and is out of warranty

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:I think we should do a kickstarter for you to get another one.

#xboxforgreg#yolo

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Do you need a special Greek Xbox or can you use a US Xbox? I can't remember.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Thats total weak sauce man

Yeah shitty deal Greg.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

It was less than six months old too...It just fucking died, haha...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Anyone know if the old xbox and the slim version use the same power supply brick thingy...?

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Anyone know if the old xbox and the slim version use the same power supply brick thingy...?

Not 100% but I doubt they do. I think the Slim power brick is beefier.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you could try. I was looking up power bricks on amazon since I saw a cheap slim only console, the power brick for the slim looks the same,I THINK it's just less wattage. If not...a slim power brick official one is like 50 bucks >__>

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I have my old xbox brick, I guess I could try a transplant...

chunckylover53

Nah the slim uses less power.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

So I'll effectually be upgrading it?

HA!

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

HydrasBreath wrote:Just started playing this again. Awesome game. Did anybody pick up the DLC for it? is it any good/worth it?

I just bought some points on a whim today with the idea of buying the Origin of Pain DLC only to notice that there is another DLC titled Riders of Doom.

I am downloading both at this very moment.

Lets ride motherfuckers!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I need to go pick up BF3 and a MS points card .... ARGHAR

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I always wanted to check this game out

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Trials Evolution is digital crack-cocaine.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:Trials Evolution is digital crack-cocaine.

True story bro. Love this game. I also got both the new dlcs. I just need to finish up the tournaments in the vanilla game. I also beat quite a few of you mofos times so you guys should post some new ones. I'm looking at you Greg Twisted Evil.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

HydrasBreath wrote:

True story bro. Love this game. I also got both the new dlcs. I just need to finish up the tournaments in the vanilla game. I also beat quite a few of you mofos times so you guys should post some new ones. I'm looking at you Greg Twisted Evil.

If I had the free time I'd wreck you and you know it.

I am tempted to see where you made your assault though.

Step up to hard and extreme like a man.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll probably get this game soon, I'm short like 300 points to get it lol

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

I completely own the second set of hard track poles and I have some of the first set as well I also beat you on a few of the extreme tracks.

Also got some beginner poles back from you as I was working on getting all platinums on those tracks.

Come at me brah!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:I'll probably get this game soon, I'm short like 300 points to get it lol

Do it! It's very much worth the points. I'd say trials Evolution is one of the best purchases I've made for xbox 360.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

HydrasBreath wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

I completely own the second set of hard track poles and I have some of the first set as well I also beat you on a few of the extreme tracks.

Also got some beginner poles back from you as I was working on getting all platinums on those tracks.

Come at me brah!

Well, in that case, kudos to you.

I only go for gold and silver on hard and extreme respectively, before moving on to the next track, but I might give a couple of your times a go for the challenge.

I find chasing after someone's time once you and they have both already gotten platinum to be kind of a lost cause really. There's so much chance involved in getting that perfect run that will shave 0.0xx seconds of your previous best. I don't have the time for that shit...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

You have me on medium and hard tracks, but mostly where I don't have a platinum...
Maybe I should give you a little run for your money...

I noticed I have a better time on one track, but one fault more than.

I still own the last four extreme tracks though, although you're the only person on my friend's list that has actually finished them, so kudos there again.

I also still own the tournaments.

Come at me again brah!

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:You have me on medium and hard tracks, but mostly where I don't have a platinum...
Maybe I should give you a little run for your money...

I noticed I have a better time on one track, but one fault more than.

I still own the last four extreme tracks though, although you're the only person on my friend's list that has actually finished them, so kudos there again.

I also still own the tournaments.

Come at me again brah!

yeah the last extreme tracks were a bitch but I was just kind of trying to get through them I didn't really care how I did. I actually practiced and tried to improve on the first few. I'm sure with some practice I could do better.

that last obstacle in the wreck, that weird double ramp with the lip in the middle on dark city run and those stupid double barrels in inferno 3 are where most of my faults are happening on those tracks. Still trying to figure out the trick to those. I just kind of fluked past them I think. I can't do them consistently. And way of the ninja is so long...I just need to practice it.

The tournaments are the only things I have left to get medals on so just wait I'm working on those.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I find chasing after someone's time once you and they have both already gotten platinum to be kind of a lost cause really. There's so much chance involved in getting that perfect run that will shave 0.0xx seconds of your previous best. I don't have the time for that shit...

Yeah I hear you there. If I think I can improve a time relatively easily I'll attempt it but other than that I'm just like "nope not worth it".

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I know, those obstacles that you mention are cunts indeed. I wonder how some people get faultless platinum runs.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:I know, those obstacles that you mention are cunts indeed. I wonder how some people get faultless platinum runs.

I know. I can't even fathom doing a perfect run on an extreme track. I pretty much have to take each obstacle one at a time.

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

i remember when I had everyone times beat....now I can get shit

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

menacinglemon wrote:i remember when I had everyone times beat....now I can get shit

That's the whole fun of it though beating each others times back and forth.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

if I feel like goin out in this cold weather I'll go get some points and have to chump you guys on this game lol Razz

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

It'll never happen Jr. I have over three years playing time in thanks to the fact that Trials HD is pretty much the exact same game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum