Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[FONV] How far do you take your role playing while playing this game?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D

Topic

StormEye

StormEye

As in how you portray yourself into the character image?

Or how much of a ROLE you put a character into?

D

A little bit of both I guess.

For example I try not to do stuff like wait hella hours in one place.
I change outfits depending on where I'm going.
I try to find a place to sit down if I eat something lol.
I only sleep at certain times and wake up at the same time everyday.

Stuff like that.

D

Also, my character has a bit of a backstory LOL. I'll have to share it one of these days.

The only roleplaying I do is refusing to eat rat, radroach, and molerat meat.

D

The Cramtron wrote:The only roleplaying I do is refusing to eat rat, radroach, and molerat meat.

LOL!

Also, my character has developed a drinking problem since she met up with Cass.

StormEye

StormEye

I would not say I play to that extent, but I do play similar to how I would react in most situation, which just turns out to be a MOSTLY good guy (apart from 'accidental death who trys to stop me from exiting guarded building that I was not permitted to enter). However, I do not really play THAT closely like sleeping and eating at certain times.

LoL

I'm trying to make my character play like myself, as far as the decisions I make. I also found myself having internal monologues or discussions with NPCs.

D

Yeah I think that's why my character is currently the Symbol of Order since I play like how I'd approach these situations in real life.

Help everyone while being a douchebag. Kinda like real life.

StormEye

StormEye

Unless people start out hostile to me, I tend to not bother them much.

But I react in douchebag ways to those characters that act like a douchebag. And if they decide to shoot me, there is no turning back!

LoL

D

I always pick the asshat responses to anyone.

I help people but I'm not doing it out of the kindness of my heart, I'm doing it for caps or something.

The only thing I do genuinely without asking for a reward, (which I doubt I get anyways) is shooting the rat in Freeside for the kids to eat. I know it's a game, but it breaks my heart to see them run a feast on a giant rat. Then when I see them they say "Thanks lady" lol.

Also, a couple of times I declined a reward for doing missions for The Thorn, but only cause I'm trying to see if my character can sleep with the lady there. LOL

Majora1988

Majora1988

I'll roleplay quite a bit when I play. I use my special stats to help me in that regard. Like a low intelligence character is very likely for me to just solve everything with violence.

I usually just pick decisions that I probably would. The only thing I do in this game that I never would really do is steal (I have NEVER stolen anything).

Majora1988

Majora1988

Kitsune no Kaji wrote:I usually just pick decisions that I probably would. The only thing I do in this game that I never would really do is steal (I have NEVER stolen anything).

That's so weird, because I steal everything that isn't nailed down, even with my good characters. My character who never did one bad thing the whole game, was still only "good" because I stole everyone's stuff.

So I saved the wasteland and made it better place for everyone, but I also stole all your caps.

I blame DnD and Final Fantasy for this, if its in a house and I want it, I'm gonna take it.

I loot bodies and such, but I kinda go out of my way to pick fights, lol. If somebody so much as say something I really don't like, I tend to shoot them. xD

Hence what happens to the BoS and Caesar's Legion whenever I find any of them.

TheGM

TheGM

Dick Mason doesn't like when people say mean things to him.

Dick Mason's 1st reaction to anything is to punch it.

Dick Mason yells "PUNCHMASTER" when punching things.

Dick Mason likes alligators because they are the punches of the ocean.

Dick Mason's idea of anesthetic to punch people in the head.

Deathclaws put up signs that say "Warning Dick Mason ahead"

D

I wish Dick Mason was my dad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum