Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody else here play a musical instrument (and what kind)?

+10
¿jitty?
Mrs. Terry of Hat
Heebs
sheep
Shaymojack
Same
Patrick Star
Keyser Söze
Wacco
Shojimaru
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shojimaru

Shojimaru

I used to play drums but not any more.

Wacco

I play guitar decently I guess. I haven't put too much time into it, if I practiced more I could probably be pretty good. What do you play Bob?

I play piano, trumpet, french horn, and a tiny bit of violin. Very Happy

Wacco

Nice. I played trumpet in 5th and 6th grade lol. I got ok at it, but I never really continued with it.

Nothing right now. Sad

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I like to bang on the drums all day.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

i can play the 28 weeks later theme and the intro to mad world on a piano if that counts

Same

Same

Used to Play some piano and Violin going to learn bass or guitar.

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I play trombone.
Although I've learned today that I was taught pretty much completely wrong how to play a brass instrument and pretty much have to learn tonguing, something I've actually not really done at all. >_>

I played the trumpet up until junior year of high school. I was pretty bad, and I never practiced because I really just didn't care for the instrument. It just was never fun to play.

I still play the bass guitar, though. I've been playing since sophomore year of h.s. I'm not in a band or anything, but my friends and I get together and jam all the time. My roommate and I are in the middle of sound-proofing our basement so we can use it as a practice space.

sheep

sheep

I want to play the violin and the piano. I've learned a little bit of both. Mostly piano. Heebs' g-pa was teaching me the violin for a while, but I'm feeble, so I found it hard to learn to play and hold the damn thing at the same time. Plus all that noise right by my ear irritated me to no end. I might just have to live with loving violin (and fiddle) music.

Heebs

Heebs

my grandpa is a kick-ass guitar player, and tried to teach me to play acoustic... but my fingers lack the dexterity required, and i never learned to play anything more complicated than Red River Valley >.>

Last edited by Heebs on 2010-11-14, 15:26; edited 1 time in total

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I play trumpet too, but I haven't played since high school. I loved it though, but we did a lot of jazz music so that's probably why. I started playing guitar a couple months ago and I'm picking it up pretty easily, I have super long hands/fingers so that helps xD

¿jitty?

¿jitty?

i play some guitar, but mainly tabs, can't read music, and personally i like songs like Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright , and Swing Life Away by Rise Against, and some oldies like U2's Bloody Sunday, if anyone else wants some chords or tabs i can probly get them for you.

Erkeric

Erkeric

I played trombone in junior high.

Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

I would like to play Violin or Cello. I learned the flute after I got bored of my Beginner's guitar class during my freshmen year in high school. Did it with braces. I wanted to be like Ron Burgundy, but sadly classical instruments usually don't come cheap at all. I'll stick to my geetar at the moment.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jmw-440ZGuo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jmw-440ZGuo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im buying a Banjo. And will learn to play that. So other then that, nope. although I did play the recorder(horribly, both cause I hated the damn thing, and cause I hated my music teacher)in 5th grade

Pants3000

Pants3000

Drums haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum