Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Gun talk] Sort of...Six year old suspended for pointing his finger like a gun....

+5
Pariah
chunckylover53
Ante
Frostbyrn
Artimise Flare
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Like I've said before, we're being conditioned to fear firearms, and it's crap like this that just further proves my point that things are getting way out of hand.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/01/six-year-old_suspended_for_firing_assault_finger.html

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

He could have taken someones eye out! Very Happy

Ante

Ante

While I think it's stupid to suspend the kid, this article is so politically charged it almost makes me nauseous. I had trouble reading past "liberal" and "leftist."

chunckylover53

Oh cmon, who didn't make finger guns when they were that young...

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I agree it's politically charged, but it's the suspension of a six year old that gets me, I mean, seriously? You've got to be kidding me.

I could have done without the political BS, but sweet burning bat balls batman, kids can't be kids nowadays it seems. I must have violated that rule of theirs a million fold when I was a kid. Lucky for me I wasn't at this school or I'd have been expelled after my first foray out onto the playground!

Ante

Ante

i do agree it's ridiculous

i remember hanging out with this one kid when i was younger. his mom wouldn't let him play with squirt guns. almost talked my mom into taking them away from me, too. she was a real wack job.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ante wrote:i do agree it's ridiculous

i remember hanging out with this one kid when i was younger. his mom wouldn't let him play with squirt guns. almost talked my mom into taking them away from me, too. she was a real wack job.

My cousin didnt see Harry Potter till I forced him into watching after he moved out because his Mum had taught him that Witchcraft was the devils work and this promoted Witchcraft

She also refused to let her kids eat junkfood when I brought M&M's over once he couldnt handle them and got ill and she thought that proved her point

My fave thing she did though was refused to give her son medical treatment when he needed it instead relying on the power of "Prayer" so now he is partially blind and has heart problems

Pariah

Pariah

Lol, I had a bb AK when I was 6. Sucks to live here.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

"No, let';s not educate children that firearms are to be respected and handled likewise. Let's make them fear in ignorance"

Way to go society...nerf the world.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Frostbyrn wrote:

My cousin didnt see Harry Potter till I forced him into watching after he moved out because his Mum had taught him that Witchcraft was the devils work and this promoted Witchcraft

She also refused to let her kids eat junkfood when I brought M&M's over once he couldnt handle them and got ill and she thought that proved her point

My fave thing she did though was refused to give her son medical treatment when he needed it instead relying on the power of "Prayer" so now he is partially blind and has heart problems

Is. This the same mon you introduced to futashy?

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

[Gun talk] Sort of...Six year old suspended for pointing his finger like a gun.... 2lke3qb

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Shotgun Dismemberment wrote:"No, let';s not educate children that firearms are to be respected and handled likewise. Let's make them fear in ignorance"

Way to go society...nerf the world.

Nerf the world

NTW

Pariah

Pariah

menacinglemon wrote:]

Nerf the world

NTW

Lol. I just imagine a battalion of soldiers holding nerf guns.

Ante

Ante

BUT PARIAH NERF GUNS ARE DANGEROUS

Pariah

Pariah

Ante wrote:BUT PARIAH NERF GUNS ARE DANGEROUS

SHOOT ALL THE EYES OUT!!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

NERF GUNS MUST BE BANNNNNNNEED.....I am going to start a petition.

Nerf Guns cause rage which leads to murder....Call of Duty proves this.

Pariah

Pariah

I'll sign your petition, Nerf is responsible for all the world wars! Deport them all!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

YEAHHHH!H!!!!! Heil.....water rifles?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Kurz wrote:
Frostbyrn wrote:

Is. This the same mon you introduced to futashy?

Nah that was my friends mum Very Happy

When she asked me what MLP was about to see if her Daughter could watch it so I told her to google futashy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum